Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

A long time ago...

In a Galaxy far, far away...

When the Jedi order lengthened across oceans of stars...

ONE stood.

Seduced by the embers of the Dark Side, his soul burned by the flames of Mustafar, he walked the path of eternal damnation.

In his self-loathing, he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the galaxy, seeking vengeance against those who had wronged him.

And those that tasted the bite of the Black Monolith's diabolical lightsaber, named him...

XXXXX

It had been a few days after Anakin battled all of Class 1-A. Since then, Katsuki was becoming less and less hostile toward his classmate, especially Izuku, since their friendship was restored. Although he was still harsh at times, it was a shocking revelation to everyone when he was more opened and approachable. Besides Izuku, nobody knew it was Anakin who was responsible for taming the beast. Now everyone can relax without hearing him yelling and being angry throughout the whole day.

Confined in his meditating chamber, Vader sat on the floor after he felt a great disturbance in the force, he wore his black armor shortly after it was fully restored. The world around him fell into silence as his mind focused on traveling into another plane of existence.

 The world around him fell into silence as his mind focused on traveling into another plane of existence

Vader was facing a dilemma. It was one that had been festering in his mind since the second he had a vision of the death of his family and everyone he cared for on Earth. Since then, anxiety had been eating away from him like an untreatable disease. He constantly wondered about the hard choices for him later on when the time comes, could he save everyone?

As a further form of torment, these thoughts manifested physically whenever Vader was in a deep state of meditation. In his eyes, he could reach a plane beyond the physical world, where only spirits existed through the force. He was thrown into darkness. And for a moment, he felt weightless, as if he were floating high above the ground. He focused his mind on the force. Purple, blue, and blood-red hues formed around his peripheral vision.