Worries & Post-It Notes

A/N: LaurenLove18 beautifully wrote the last section of this chapter. She's the world's most wonderful writing buddy! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you! 💜

Mount Sinai Clinic (Bella's Perspective)
"Do you want me to go back with you?" My Aunt asked.
"Yes, please."
"Bella, wait here for us. We'll be out soon." She kissed me and left. I wish I could go back there with her. Hannah must be so scared and uncomfortable. She must wonder if she's doing the right thing. Is she going to regret this? Okay, stop. I'm not the one that's going through this, I need to relax and be here for my friend. That's it. Why am I so worked up? I sighed.
"I hate hospitals, they make me sick." I whispered.
^^^^^^^^^^
Home
"How are you feeling? Are you in pain?"
"No. But emotionally I feel like crap. Knox still doesn't even know. I feel evil." Hannah started to cry. I honestly didn't know what to do.
"I agreed to kill my own baby. Then again, babies shouldn't be having babies." I feel useless. I went into my desk drawer and grabbed a card.
"This is the place I used to go for therapy. Give them a call. You don't have to tell your parents why you want therapy, but I think you need to talk to someone whose expertise is this. I'm useless."
"You're not useless. You helped me so much. Thank you." She hugged me and I rubbed her back supportively.
"I'll talk to my parents about it tomorrow. I gotta get home before they get worried. Bye, Bell."
"Bye." She closed my bedroom door and I went under my covers. I hope Hannah heals from this.
"Bella, are you okay? Did you guys fight?"
"No Lucy, I'm just tired and she had to go home."
"It looks like you guys had a lot of fun today with Addison. I'll let you relax. I'm making penne alla vodka with chicken cutlets. Want me to call you when it's ready?"
"Yes please." She left and I let out a sigh of relief.
***************
Friday, October 22nd (My Bedroom) (Jake's Perspective)
"Jake...stop." Bella said while pushing me away.
"What?"
"I-I don't want to."
"But you said-"
"I changed my mind." Bella's been pretty weird lately. We're not having our late-night calls or after-school dates anymore. I know it's because she's in Majestic's and her two clubs and I'm on the soccer team but it's like she isn't even trying.
"Why are you so upset?"
"I can't tell you."
"Why not?"
"Because I promised."
"I can't keep doing this, it isn't fair. I can't just sit here and figure out your feelings all of the time. You gotta give me something."
"I'm stressed out.."
"Why?"
"Look at me. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, so you can't say a single word to anyone. Don't tell the boys, I don't care how long you've been friends with them."
"I won't. What is it, babe?"
"Hannah's pregnant. I'm worried for her. She isn't doing good. I'm worried that she's going to hurt herself."
"You're joking." I laughed.
"This isn't funny."
"Who's is it?"
"Knox's."
"Jacob, stop laughing! I regret telling you now."
"Oh, you're being deadass." Bella's an empath. Whatever the people she loves feel, she feels too...only 10x worse.
"I'm sorry. Is she okay? Did she get help? What is she gonna do-"
"I-It's handled. I took her to my Aunt. She hasn't told her parents or Knox a thing. I think she's gonna tell him soon. I don't know what to do! She said she isn't eating much and that she's crying all the time. I just want to help her. I mean I can't make it all better, but I just want to distract her for a bit."
"Does Hannah love watching movies?" Bella nodded.
"Along with some gossip and ice cream."
"Why don't you do that with her? Watch her favorite movie, get some popcorn and ice cream. See if it makes her smile."
"That's a great idea. Thanks." Bella laid down next to me.
"I'm sorry for spazzing on you. I'm just scared."
"About what? Have you been having flashbacks?"
"No, not that. I'm scared of ending up like her.."
"But we haven't-"
"I know. But my mind goes there and I can't stop... You know what, never mind. Put on Euphoria, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." As she made her way down the hall I thought, why is she so scared if we haven't done anything?
****************
John Jay Park (4:35 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"I looove ice cream!" Leia took a lick of her cookies and cream ice cream before swaying her feet happily.
"Me too! Vanilla is my favorite."
"That's boring, Mama." We both giggled.
"So Leia, we've never got the chance to talk about your Halloween costume. Daddy and I have been so busy that we forgot to ask you. What do you wanna be pumpkin?"
"I wanna match with you, Mommy! Hmm, we were already princesses last year. What if we were fairies? I could be a pink fairy and you could be black because that's your favorite color in the entire world."
"That's a great idea! I'm not sure about black though. What would Daddy be?"
"Ummmm, he could be a cop for Halloween! But yes, black! That's all you wear even!" She speaks just like Bella did at her age. She's adorable.
"But black isn't my favorite color." She clasped her hand over her mouth.
"What is it?"
"Well...I love purple, blue, brown, and green sometimes."
"You don't even have anything purple." She pointed out.
"Doesn't mean it isn't my favorite color!" I said while tapping her nose. She laughed hysterically.
"You're so silly!"
"I am, aren't I? Well, then that's settled! Are you ready, munchkin?"
"Yep! Mom, is Daddy even gonna be home for Halloween? He's been undercover for a while."
"I'm not sure...but he's gonna try. Let's get in the car, lovey." I don't want to make any promises. I hope Elliot makes it.
*****************
My Bedroom (Leia's Perspective)
We aren't going to Happy House this weekend which is a bummer! I really wanted to go so I could play with Ella on the trampoline. I put my crayon down and went into my bag to look for some colored pencils. I saw a post-it note in my bag. Not again.
I don't think I want to be in the class for special kids anymore. I tried to tell Mommy that on the first day, but she wasn't listening.

"Your hair looks ugly." The note said. It was from Kevin. He's been bugging me for a while now. I hate him! I ripped the note up angrily.

"Leia, do you want to play some-" Mommy paused.
"What's going on here?" She asked.
"I'm ripping up paper for paper mâché!" I lied.
"Post-it notes aren't what you need for that. And how are you going to do that silly?" I cleaned up the paper and Mom smiled.
"I was coming to ask if you wanted to play some UNO with me, sweet pumpkin."
"I love UNO! I'll come and play it in a second!"
"Alright, I'll be in the living room."
"Phew." She left and I ripped the note even more. I wish he would stop!
***********
Hannah's House (Sunday, Oct 24th) (Bella's Perspective)
I listened to Jake's suggestion and planned a nice little girl's day at Hannah's. I stuck with the OG girls so that she'd feel most comfortable. Me, Hannah, Leah, and Sapphire decided to watch movies and eat ice cream for the rest of the day.
"You know how much I love strawberry ice cream!" I giggled as I took some out of the freezer. Getting some bowls and a few spoons, Sapphire asked if we should vote for what movie we all wanted to watch. "That sounds good." Walking into Hannah's living room, we all sat on the floor along with blankets and pillows.
"Well, we have Midnight Sun, The Fault In Our Stars, Duff, or Twilight." As we voted on a movie, we wrote down numbers.
"I think Twilight wins!!" Putting it on, we all discussed about what team we were.
"I'm so team Jacob! Have you seen him?" Leah laughed as she blushed.
"He's pretty awesome and werewolves are way cooler than vampires!" Sapphire disagreed.
"I love vampires." Spending time with my friends was always fun. Getting more interested in the movie, we all jumped at the same time.
"That was scary." We all giggled. Once we had finished watching the movie, we all had a good catch-up.
"So Bella, how is Jake?" I said that he was alright. "Things between us are good. I like him a lot." All of my friends then cleared their throats.
"Don't you looove him?" Sapphire asked me.
"Of course I do." I smiled.
"Are you guys gonna wear matching costumes next week?"
"Maybe..." I smiled. Hannah was giggling and getting all invested.
"You guys would look so cute matching! You guys are a serious power couple." We continued to talk and the room was filled with laughter. This is what I wanted for Hannah. This isn't a fix, in fact, I didn't do a single thing, but it made her happy and that's what mattered.