London Town

New Malden, London (Saturday, May 2nd) (Bella's Perspective)
"So this is like Koreatown in Manhattan?" I asked.
"Mhm! Just...London version... Ooo, come!" There was a cute store selling a bunch of Korean foods, snacks, and K-pop merch. My god-sister Elodie insisted that we come here.
"Okay, so this is a Korean milk and yogurt drink called Milkis. It's delicious and it comes in many flavors." She picked some up. I looked around with wide eyes. There's way more here than there is in Manhattan. We got a couple more items and sat down.
"So, Bella how are you and big man?"
"Big man?"
"Your boyfriend."
"I guess we're okay after what happened but like, I'm having a hard time getting over it a little."
"It takes time. So....godsis to godsis."
"Godsis to godsis, what?"
"So like have you two done anything? Wait well you just turned 14."
"Well, I mean I am turning 15 in a couple of months." I hate that question. Why does everything have to be about-
"And?"
"And nothing. We don't do... anything." I said defensively.
"I'll take your word for it." Why does everyone have to make things so dirty?
****************
Central Park (11:30 AM) (Elliot's Perspective)
I'm home this weekend, which I thought would make Leia happy, but I think she hates my guts. I watched as she played with her besties Bailey and Ella. She seemed so happy with them, but constantly angry with me.
"Wait, I'm queen fairy!"
"No, me!" Ella insisted.
"Rock, paper, scissors for it," Leia suggested.
"Leia, we have to leave now. Remember the five-minute warning I gave you?" She sighed and told her friends goodbye.
"Did you have fun?" I asked. She didn't answer.
"You know, it isn't polite to ignore someone. You can't ignore me forever." I said as we walked back to our apartment building.
"Yes, I can." She said as we walked into our duplex.
"Lei, come back here."
"No. Leave me alone!" She charged upstairs and I followed her.
"Leia Mae-" I could hear her sniffling.
"Go away! You're only pretending!" She cried.
"Pretending? Lei, open the door." I could hear her muffling her screams, bawling her eyes out.
"Leia?" I heard something smash and slam.
"Leia?!!"
**********************
Kensington (London) (10:45 PM) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Cheers to girls' night!"
"Girl's night!" I'm not gonna lie, I'm sad that this trip was coming to an end. Stepping back from work for a couple of days and spending time with my girl has been incredible. I still had one more thing up my sleeve before we left in fact.
"Soooo, tell me!"
"Tell you what?"
"I don't know...anything." Eve giggled.
"You don't have any gossip for me?" She asked.
"Eve, I have a million kids, the world's most demanding-"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you say that every time. I know that something's there. I know you've got something." I blushed.
"I heard through the grapevine...."
"Now that's the Liv I know."
"Oh shut up, Eve! Anyways, you remember Kim from college."
"Which Kim? There were so many of them." I rolled my eyes.
"Kim." She raised her eyebrows.
"Remember how she dropped out to marry that guy in Texas?"
"Oh my gosh, yes."
"She's on her 4th marriage now."
"Doesn't surprise me, I swear she only married the first one for his money." Gossip is bad but oh-so-good. This little break was just what the doctor ordered.
"So...and you don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to, but how's the adoption process going?"

A couple of hours ago.......

"Hey, El, what's up?" Bella was next to me napping, hanging out with her god-siblings had tired her out clearly.
"Hey, I've been in touch with our adoption lawyer."
"Okay...why?" I asked with a slight tone of concern. I don't think there's any reason for El to be talking to Langan.
"I just wanted to know if he's got anything."
"Langan said that he'd call us as soon as he had something."
"I know, I just...I can't wait. Like, I really can't. I can't wait to do this with you."

End of flashback.....

"We're still waiting. Waiting to get matched."
"Aww."
"We uh, um, we have a bed set up in the spare room. We're trying to keep it gender-neutral for now but, I've been collecting things...little things. I can't wait honestly..we have so much love to give." Sometimes, I wish that people would stop asking...in a way these conversations get my hopes it. That's the last thing I need...considering everything.
^^^^^^^
Sunday, May 2nd (1:45 PM)
I watched as Bella got immensely excited over the jewelry.
"What is it, Bell?" She smiled.
"They have gold hoops."
"I know, you've been wanting a pair for a while, right?" She nodded. I bought Bella a pair of gold hoops when she was a child, but unfortunately, she lost them after a day at the pool.
"Do you want them?" I asked.
"But they're a bit expensive...." She pointed out.
"I know. Just don't tell Dad, okay?" It made my heart happy to see her excitement as the cashier wrapped it up.
"I think we should eat soon, what'd you think?"
"Yeah. Thanks for the earrings, Mom."
"Of course."
"Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"Could I talk to you about something, when we get to the restaurant?"
"Sure, is everything alright?" She nodded. I can't believe how big she is. It's crazy.
"Ooo, Mom look at those bags!" She peered into a boutique.
"Can we look in there quickly?" She asked with a smile.
*************
Morton's Restaurant (10 Herron St.) (Bella's Perspective)
I'm nervous. I don't know how to start, especially since we're in public, but I need to get it off my chest...I guess.