London Bound

JFK Airport (Thursday, April 30th) (Bella's Perspective)
"Bella, it's time for us to board." Mom said. These past couple of weeks have been a lot. I nearly got into a catfight, I nearly lost a friend and a boyfriend, and now I'm going to England. Life is weird.
"Ooo, mother-daughter trip! You girls have fun!"
"Thank you!" Mom smiled. I'm glad this is finally happening. Our relationship has gotten a lot better.
"You have to take your medication, Bella. You're anemic."
"I know, but it tastes gross." Speaking of meds...I needed to have a conversation with my Mom about them...I need to have a deep conversation about a lot of things, really.
"Take it with a granola bar."
"Okay." She kissed me. I'm excited. We're going to be staying by my godmother, Eve's place, and we're going to do a whole bunch of cute stuff. I can't wait!
****************
London-Heathrow Airport (1:01 PM BST) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Eve!"
"Oh my goodness! It's been a while!" Eve, Bella, and I hugged.
"It's cold, get in the car, get in!" I was giggling.
"So guys, welcome to London! Excuse my messy car."
"You were messy in college, I'm not surprised that you're messy now." I joked.
"Look, I'm trying. Niko's starting to get sick of it."
"I'm pretty organized, I could help you, Aunty." Bella insisted.
"You really are a mini Liv. It's crazy. My, my Bella look at you. You think you're so grown now, huh? Your Mom told me that you're a woman now."
"Momm!" I smiled nervously.
"Sorry Bella, I had to tell her! She's your godmother."
"This is so embarrassing."
"It's natural. Just ya know, be safe. Stay true to yourself. All that jazz."
"Seriously, Eve?!" I joked.
"Bella's a smart cookie and she's a good girl. I know she'll be fine. Look, we're here." Aunt Eve has a nice townhome. It's 3 stories high and has a slim exterior.
"Home sweet home for the next couple of days."
"Where's Elodie and Nate?"
"They're out with friends. Niko, we're here!"
"Hey, guys!"
"Hey!"
"Are you excited, Bell?" Niko asked.
"Very." She smiled and I couldn't help but smile as well. She's most adorable when she's happy.
"Okay, we'll see you laterrr. Us girls have some shopping to do, yeah?" We nodded.
"Can I just use the restroom quickly before we leave?" Bella asked politely.
"Go ahead." When she was gone Eve smiled at me.
"How has she been, really?" Eve asked.
"She has been doing better..she talks more, and she seems happier. There are tough days as always but she's good and I'm proud of her. We've started sharing a journal again too."
"And how are you, I remember you telling me-" I nodded and sighed.
"I'm just surviving, you know. We have a child on the way. Don't know when, and don't know who they are, but I firmly believe that with adoption, you get the child that you were meant to have. So even though I won't have a baby, I think things will go well." Eve hugged me.
"Things will be okay, I promise, Liv."
"I hope so. My kids, my husband, bringing justice to victims is what keeps me going."
*************
Chelsea, London (Bella's Perspective)
I heard Aunty Eve and Mama. I feel really bad. I know she's struggling with not having a baby, but I didn't know she was that sad. It makes me want to be extra nice.
"Mom, I think this would suit you." I picked out a pantsuit.
"And it has color." Aunt Eve added.
"I'll try it on." Mom had her arm around me.
"You alright? You haven't picked up anything?" We were in Zara. I like it, but not all that much. Mom loves it though.
"Yeah, I just haven't found anything."
"You sure?"
"I'm sure. I think I wanna write in the journal tonight. Can I give it to you later?"
"You don't have to ask..you know that. Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded.

Clara: How's London?
Me: Good but my Mom is sad and I feel bad. This is a Mother-Daughter trip, but I feel like it's about me too much. I just wanna do something really special for her and make it fair
Clara: well, what does she like to do?
Me: like anything really.
Clara: yeah that makes things hard...

"Bella, come here for a sec.." Mom said quietly.
"Okay..."
"You're staring into space a lot honey, is something on your mind?"
"Do you want the rehearsed answer or the honest answer?" I asked sincerely.
"The honest answer, please." Eve was watching from a distance.
"I feel bad because you're sad, Mom."
"What do you mean."
"M-oom, you're sad because of...the baby stuff. I know it."
"I am, you're right. But you don't have to feel bad, Bella. I'll be okay. I'm working it out, talking about it in therapy."
"Are you?"
"Yes, honey. I'm okay, I'll be okay. These feelings are only-"
"Temporary." I said, finishing her sentence.
"It isn't and shouldn't be your job to worry about me, bear."
"But I do. You're my Mom, Mom. You're always there for me." Mom hugged me and kissed me.
"Thanks for caring, honey. It shows that I've done something right."
"What?"
"I've raised a kind and compassionate human being. Now come on, your godmother is waiting."
******************
1065 5th Ave (Leia's Perspective)