It's A Process

185 6th Ave. (Therapy) (Wednesday, Nov. 30th) (Bella's Perspective)
"Would you like to discuss the events that took place last weekend?" I'm not in the mood to pour out all of my feelings right now. I still don't even want to uncover them at all. I'm afraid of what it'll do to me. I covered my head with my comfort pillow.
"Bella, it'd help if you could tell me what you'd like to do." I didn't answer.
"Bella, it's not like you to suddenly get so mute. Me and you were having a good session beforehand. It seems like you're trying to avoid talking about it by tuning me out-"
"This is just too overwhelming. C-Can we just stop here please?"
"Of course, we can pick back up next Wednesday-" I didn't hear the rest of her sentence because I'd already dashed out of the room. Nobody was picking me up today so I decided not to go home since A: Mom would look at the time and realize that I got out of therapy way too early and question me about it and B: I'm trying to avoid being in the same space as her at the moment.
^^^^^^^
Adler's Coffee and Hangout Spot
I sipped my iced green tea as I watched some Keeping Up With The Kardashians. This is much better than being at home. I can't do this forever though. I have to go home at some point. I have to talk about it at some point, right?
*******************
721 Central Park West (Olivia's Perspective)
"Do the girls know about this?"
"Not at all."
"Don't you think that you should tell them what's about to happen?"
"I'll tell them when everything is set and done. I don't want to tell them now and have them go to school and worry even more than they already are."
"But don't you think-"
"They'll know." I sighed and moved my hair from my face. I could hear Leia's footsteps.
"I'll call you back." Leia ran into my lap.
"Oww, you hit Mommy's boob."
"Sorry, Mommy's boob." She giggled.
"How are you feeling today? Better?" Leia has been coming into our room every night in tears because she's scared that she'll be taken away from us. So, I make sure to check on her as much as I can.
"Better."
"You know, there's something that I'd like to give you." I went into my bedroom and grabbed the book.
"What's that?"
"This, this is a diary."
"Like Bella's?" I nodded.
"And in this diary, you can write about all of your feelings that you may want to keep to yourself. How does that sound?"
"Good. Can I draw a little too?"
"Of course, sweetie."
"O-kay. I'm gonna write in it.." I smiled as she went over to her room.

Rachel Turner: Bella decided to end therapy very early today. Has she made it home?

She left early?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
"You're home." I said with a slight smile.
"Yeah.." Bella sounded pretty deflated, more deflated than earlier.
"How was therapy?"
"Good. I'm gonna go to my room now." She sped away and I sighed. I need to do it and get it over with. For the girls.
********************
Me and Bella's Room (Leia's Perspective)
"I dunno what to write about." I put my pencil down. Maybe I could write about school? No, that's a bit boring. Dance? No, I'm not competing again until Saturday. I want the first thing I write to be the best in the entire world!

Dear Diary,
I wanna write something really really interesting! I don't know what it is yet but it's gonna be awesome.

I put the diary down. I still don't know what to do. I peeked outside of the window. I could see Central Park and it was really pretty. Wait, maybe I shouldn't look outside. What if he's still out to get us? What if Dashon wants to hurt me like Greg did? Now I feel icky.
"Lei, I'm about to start making dinner. Are you okay?"
"Yes, Mommy. I just don't know what to write about in the diary." She smiled.
"You'll find your flow. You can write about whatever you want. It's your diary, baby."
******************
Clara's House (Friday) (Bella's Perspective)

"******************Clara's House (Friday) (Bella's Perspective)