Positano Sognando

The Almafi Coast (Thurs. July 10th) (Olivia's Perspective)
"Bye-bye Positano! See ya later!" Leia said while waving. The views were breathtaking. I seriously don't know how Elliot managed to pull this off, I mean this is expensive and the boys are going to college so soon.
"Mommy, we're so lucky we got our own boat for a day, huh?"
"We are, super lucky and fortunate. That's why Daddy and I emphasize being grateful even when you may not get what you want. Not everyone can say that they've done this." Leia nodded in understanding.
"Mommy, we should take brother or sister here! So that they can experience it too!"
"That's a beautiful idea."
"Where are we going?" Bella asked the captain.
"Today, we're going to Capri. You guys can swim off the coast. The slide is perfect for that first dip."
"I didn't know we had a slide! Dad, can you do your famous belly flop?" Noah asked.
"Hmm, we'll have to see about that!"
"Daddy, don't do it! You'll probably scare all the fishies away." Leia pointed out. We both giggled and I kissed her.
"Girls, guess what else we're gonna do in Capri?" I pulled Bella close. Bella, who's been becoming more teenager-y every day has started to despise hugs, but I still slather her with them anyways.
"What...." Bella said with slight concern.
"Shopping!"
"Oh no-" Noah said.
"Oh yes! Mommy can I get a pretty bag?!? Pretty please. I promise I'll take good care of it!" Leia begged.
"Yes, it'll be like an early birthday treat. I think you're about old enough to have your own special little purse."
"I can't wait, Mommy. Mommy, can Bella get something special too?"
"Of course, she can." I said while fixing her braids.
"I love that you're always thinking of your siblings! Can you do this with little brother or sister too?" She nodded. I looked at the beautiful waters of southern Italy. It's amazing to be here.
*********************
La Isla di Capri (11:27 AM) (Leia's Perspective)
We're in Capri now. It's a tiny island that's also a part of Italy. It's really colorful and nice. I kinda wish we could live here.

"So Mommy, what are we doing first?" I asked

"Well, we gotta wait for the sun to get hot so we're gonna look at some shops and then we're gonna go back on the boat, eat a little, and swim."
"Sounds like a plan." Noah and Daddy went to go do boy stuff which is good because they can't talk about us spending a lot of money.
"Bella's quite the photographer."
"Everything here is so aesthetic." She said.
"Aesthetic?"
"Like..cute."
"Oh. Bella, is Jake still your boyfriend?" I asked. Mommy looked at her.
"Of course, he is...why are you asking that?"
"Because usually you call him all day and night but since we got to Italy you haven't."
"He's just a bit busy is all." Bella looked at her hands.
"Ooo!" Mommy said.
"What is it?"
"Gucci."
"Mommy, Daddy said don't spend too much money." I reminded her.
"We don't have to tell him..."
^^^^^^^^
A Boutique That I Don't Know The Name Of
"What do you think?"

"^^^^^^^^A Boutique That I Don't Know The Name Of"What do you think?"