1 : Endearing Little Thief (Part I)

You enter your room feeling exhausted from your fencing class.

You drop your equipment on the floor and run towards your bed.

You flop down your bed and release a heavy sigh while closing your eyes. "How I've missed you my love" you whisper to you bed as you squeeze the pillows.

You wanted to sleep so bad but you had more work waiting for you.

It was supposed to be summer break. Everybody had plans on how they'll spend it in the most epic way possible.

However, some kids were being sent to disciplinary camps.

You on the other hand, had to catch up with homework because you haven't attended school for days after your hand was bitten by a snake.

A random girl brought a bunch of snakes to school and they bit alot of people.

You heard she was sent to one of those camps because of it.

You're fine now but your hand is still sore and wrapped in bandages.

You grunt in annoyance as you remember this.

You stand up, go to your work desk, and grind your way to finish a week's worth of homework.

After 6 hours you're halfway done.

"Almost there!" You exclaimed while stretching your arms in total satisfaction.

You were proud of yourself as you should be.

The feeling of sleepiness left you so you decide to watch a movie instead.

You pick a DVD of a movie titled: (f/m). You haven't watched it yet and thought to give it a try.

You gazed on the cover admiring it when suddenly your mom comes into your room. "Y/N?" Shes asks while looking at a disturbingly long list.

You don't know why but it makes you feel nervous. You hide your DVD behind you.

"Yes mom?" You reply.

"Honey, I've assigned you to some activities for this summer. It's important to keep yourself productive now that you don't have to go to school." Your mom states as she goes through the list.

You gulped while you anticipate what she means by "productive".

"I signed you up for archery. It's been popular this year so you should train and compete for championships. It will be a good addition to your college resume" She remarked.

Your mom goes on with what seems like a never ending list of activities, clubs, chores, and competitions.

You were too tired to process what she was saying so you just looked at her as your mind floated into space.

"That's all." She ended. "You start tomorrow" She dictates.

You snap back to reality hearing this.

"Um... Mom actually-" You hesitate a bit.

"I was wondering if I could skip some of the things you mentioned. I kinda wanted to make time to relax and catch up on the shows I've been missing out since school stated." You continued.

Her eyes pierced yours and shifted to your movie set up.

"Y/N L/N" She started.

'Oh shoot she said my full name' You thought to yourself because you knew you were doomed.

"You have to stop getting into such useless hobbies if you don't want to be a failure." She sneered.

Your heart sank. 'So... that's a no huh?'