2: Endearing Little Thief (Part II)

⏪Previously⏪:

"You won't catch me ali-" You were cut.

Once again you hit someone.

This time they're not as big as the last one so both of you stumble to the ground upon collision.

"What do you think you're doi- He shouts in an annoyed voice but doesn't finish his sentence. 

He was wearing the same outfit as the others but in yellow with a gold mask.

"The Owl Lady's human! Belos would be pleased." He states followed by a small chuckle.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-

"wha-who?" You don't know what he's talking about.

Suddenly a ball of fire passes beside your head almost burning off your ear

"What the f-"

"Get her she's threatening the golden guard!" One of the uniformed people shout"

You stand up hearing this in attempt to escape.

"Stop! There's no need for that." The one in gold orders.

"She is more valuable to the emperor alive..." He pauses and waves his staff.

With this you were lifted from the ground with a weird force and was brought flying towards him.

"...than burnt to ashes" He continues with his mask and your face inches apart.

'What in the jedi shiz?!' You were terrified and low key amazed.

'Wait... Emperor?!'

He drops you in front of the other guards (as you presume them to be) and walks in the opposite direction.

'No way am I going anywhere' You thought so you switch to a fighting stance.

One of the guards attempt to get  ahold of you so you crouch down and sweep your leg against his feet making him fall on his back.

You're not great at martial arts yet but you are at fencing so you try to look for some kind of stick to hit these weirdos.

'Jedi staff!' You thought spotting the one in the Golden Guard's hand.

You swiftly run towards him and tackle him from behind.

You take his weird stick and swing it around knocking at least 2 people.

"h-How dare y- Give that back you theif!" He demands

You distance yourself a bit and twirl the staff with a cocky grin.

"No way! I wanna see what wizarding worldly stuff I can do with this bad boi~~." You chuckle.

"Hah! You don't even know how to use that" He mocks.

"Bet yah I can! I'm a fast learner." You boast and wave the staff pointing it at him.

Nothing happens.

"Huh is it broken?" You ask while hitting it a few times with your hand like a faulty remote.

"I said give that back!" The golden guard shouted as he lunged towards you to attack.

You quickly dodge causing him to tumble forward. He barely stops his fall with his back on you.

You twirl the staff and parry hitting his back which causes him to actually fall over this time.

You attempt to whirl the staff again and fail.

The guard stands up and grabs the staff.

Both of you are now holding it pulling it away from each other like toddlers refusing to share a toy.

He refuses to let go so you push him  causing him to fall on his back and you on top of him.

You push the staff even harder against him closing in on his neck but he tries his best to stop it.

"Pfft! That's your second fall. Is that all you've got?" You say mockingly.

He growls at you furiously and pulls the staff on his left causing both of you to switch places.

"Oompf! That hurt! I get why your angry." You complain.

"Surrender now or spend a lifetime in the dungeons!" He threatens.

"Uh yeah.... N o." You say bluntly pulling the staff to your right which causes both of you to roll and switch places again.

"Uh... Should we help?" A guard asked the other while watching you and their superior ramble and wrestle with each other.

"Nah I don't know man. This isn't in my job description." The other guard answered.

You finally got to push the golden guard off of you and swiftly stand up.

While he was laying on the ground you took the chance to wave the staff with more concentration this time.

A red aura covers the golden guard and you managed to raise him up in the air.

"Hah! Cool" You say as you blush in pure amazement.

Your victory was cut short when you feel something wrap around you.

Next thing you know you're covered in thick, thorny vines which quickly pulled you away.

With this, you drop the staff and the golden guard falls once more with it.

"Gah!" He exclaimed due to the pain from the fall.

"It's about time imbeciles" he muttered complacently.

You struggle in attempt to escape the vines but failed.

"How're you doing that? You don't have a staff!" You shouted demanding answers.

"Eh don't need one." A guard in gray replied.

The Golden Guard wipes the dirt from his clothes and looks at you.

You feel his eyes peirce at you behind his mask.

'Oh boy he's mad.' You thought knowing what happens next.

"Lock her up! I'll make sure this one gets punished properly" The Golden Guard said menacingly.

You gulp in fear worrying what your fate's gonna be.

'Oh no, I'm totally gonna get tortured.'

You were brought in a huge but empty dungeon and locked behind thick bars.

The Golden guard was there to personally make fun of you.

"Not so cocky now huh?" He chuckles.

"Hah. You couldn't even beat me alone. I'm only here cause' I've been outnumbered." You say with a prideful grin.

"You have nothing to be proud of dude. You're pretty weak if I do say so myself" You add trying to hide the intense fear you're actually feeling.

"Ughh" the guard growls angrily. He's just so done with you right now.

"w-Who cares!" He stutters.

"I'll be informing the emperor about your presence in the castle." He says as he walks towards the exit.

Your heart seemingly stopped in fear but you tried to hide it as much as possible.

He'll know exactly what to do with you" He says at a distance with a frightening tone.

He left the room with the door open and you in total shock.

Just after he stepped out of the room tears rolled down your face.

You were scared.

You tucked in your legs hugging them and buried your face on your knees and cried.

You felt hopeless what are you going to do now?

**To be continued**