18: Bad girl Coven

Previously:

Meanwhile outside the Owl House:

"Ok, you just kissed. Breathe. It's not a big deal." He juggled with his thoughts as he boarded his staff.

"Does she want something serious with me? Or was it just a spur of the moment thing? Maybe she's just too excited to watch Amphibia."

"Why would she love me anyways? She's a great person, not to mention an ally of a wild witch. And I'm the Emperor's right hand man. W- What happens now?" Hunter rambled on and on till he reached the Emperor's coven.

Back to the Owl House:

"Let's freaking goooooo!!" You burst with sheer delight.

________________________________

"What the heck are you screaming for?!" Eda scolded.

"Oh gosh Eda! I didn't see you there. What are doing here?" You laugh nervously. 'Did she hear all that?'

Eda was sitting in the living room with Lilith who was too busy making glyphs to notice you.

"Well duh it's my house!" Eda ranted, putting her hands on her waist.

"Oh yeah right, totally forgot. You're the Owl Lady and this is the owl house. It makes total sense. Quick question though, did you carve owlbert before or after you were cursed? Because you know he's an owl. Isn't it a weird coincidence that there's a whole theme goin' on here? I mean, even hooty is basically an owl." You went on rambling. At this point, exhaustion has taken over you that your brain has already left your body.

Eda gave you a look of suspicion. You were acting weird after all.

"I should stop talking now." You squeek.

"Y/N are you feeling ok? I mean look at you! You're clothes are dirty and your hair is all messed up. And are those cuts on your face?! What have you been doing?!" Eda enumerated. Her tone suggested that she was disapointed in you.

Your heart sank. You felt small. It was the same familiar feeling back in the human realm.

You remember your mother.

Your chest felt tight at the thought, For no apparent reason you felt intense fear fill your body to the brim. You couldn't breathe and your heart pounded inside of your chest.

Eda frowned a little. She noticed your sudden change in behaviour.

"I- I'm sorry. I'll go get myself cleaned up." You apologized with a shaky voice. The kind that sounds like you're in the verge of crying.

You felt a warm hand touch your cheek. You zoned out so you didn't see Eda approach you.

"The cuts aren't too bad. But they need to be treated regardless." Eda stated as she inspected the cuts on your face.

This gesture helped you calm down a bit.

"Hooty get the first aid kit!" She ordered.

"First aid coming up! Hoot hoot!" Hooty obediently cheered.

She sat you down on one of the couches in the living room.

"Here you go! *hack* *cough* Bleegh!! Hoot!" Hooty threw up a wooden box which seems to be the first aid kit.

You cringe a little. It was kind of gross you thought. But you can't help but be thankful for this weirdly endearing owl worm.

Eda took out some medicine and started treating your wounds. "Now hold still." She instructed.