15: Separate Tides

"So what'll be our hussle? Do we capture a huge beast?"

"Do we find a lost treasure from some ancient ruins?"

"Oh! Do we devise the biggest heist, we recruit the best people for the job and take revenge on your ex by stealing their most priced possession which should've been you." You let out an evil cackle.

"Wha- No." Eda shook her head.

"We're robbing the Emperor's ship." Eda remarked.

"A rebellious act against high authority." You gasped dramatically. "I love it!"

You grab a bow and a couple of arrows from the Owl house storage room.

You and Eda venture off to the boiling seas, on your way to hijack the Emperor's ship.

"How are we going to find it? The oceans' huge!" You asked Eda

"The Emperor is trying to hunt down the Selkidomus. Which makes no sense because it's harmless as long as you don't mess with it. That's why I didn't want Luz to join that bounty." She explained.

"Fortunately, I know exactly where the Selkidomus is. That's where we'll find the ship." She added.

After a while you saw a big silhouette behind the fog of the boiling seas.

"That's it. Be ready." Eda alerted.

You nod and prepared your bow.

"I'll use this potion to create an explosion. That'll distract them and we board the ship. We grab the money and move out." Eda instructed.

"Got it." You nod.

The Selkidomus rose from the water and attacked the ship.

You took that opportunity to breach the deck.

Eda throws a potion on the floor and it was blasted to smithereens.

"Eda! Hand me some potions!" You requested.

Eda gives you a couple bottles. You dipped one of your arrows in the concoction, aimed it at the sail, and shot.

BOOM! 💥

The arrow blew it apart, collapsing on one of the sailors .

"Not bad kid." Eda complimented.

"Now you're on look out and Ill take the money. If anyone approaches, blow them up." Eda instructed.

"But Eda this is a kid's show." You stated in a concerned manner.

"It'll be fine. We're behind the scenes." She winked before running to the loot.

Eda grabbed the sack of snails and hopped back into the boat.

"The money! We're being robbed!" A crew mate yelled.

"Oop that's our que." You hopped off the ship and both of you zipped through the boiling waters in a batj tub boat.

Eventually, you arrive at a deserted island.

"That was close." Eda puffed.

"Wait Eda look out!" You yell.

A person zoomed from the waters and went flying, hitting Eda in the process. It knocked the sack of money from her hands and it was devoured by the boiling water.

"The money!" You and Luz shouted.

"Luz?!" You gasped

"Y/N?" Luz exclaimed.

She knocked Eda's hat to reveal her identity. "Eda?!"

"Why are you guys robbing our ship? And where are your legs?" Luz asked in an exasperated tone.