16: Writer's Block

Boiling Isles Journal Entry #007

The boiling Isles truly is an interesting place. After an expedition with Eda the Owl lady (Chapter found in pg. 27), I have just learned that the seas here do indeed boil. Which might explain the boiling rains (Further research on the topic will be conducted in the future.)

I have more curiosities yet to discover in my time here in this bizarre realm yet I am uncertain if I am ready for such anomalies.

For instance, what is the titan?

What are the Emperor's plans?

Why does King sound like Bill Cipher?

I am afraid that curiosity might lead to my doom. Therefore, It may be best to leave some knowledge untouched.

To continue my report in regards to recent events, I have met a friend that I haven't seen in quite some time. I shall address him in this journal as H. to keep his identity discrete.

H. is currently inviting me to join the Emperor's coven (Chapter found in pg. 38). To be brief, I declined the offer and we had our disagreements.

I will not go into detail with him.

But it does make me feel bad. And I may or may bot be thinking about it. H. makes me feel confused.

More on that later.

But I can't stop thinking about it.

When we met I despised him. But then for some reason, I like him now? But after our disagreement, I don't really know how to feel.

It's all complicated and awkward.

I mean, what do you do if some guy you've been friends with asks you to join some shady cult?

This would be easier if I didn't get attached.

I mean, can you blame me? He's really smart, and surprisingly strong, and charming, and his eyes are mesmerizing.

Not like I look at them constantly! I just happen to notice them...

Frequently.

And he's also really nice. Sometimes.

Well to be honest, H. may have a tad bit of anger issues and emotional damage to take care of. Not to mention he's basically a cult member.