⭐Just some art + headcanons/scenario snippets✨

I present to you art related to this fanfic.

Spoiler alert, I had an art style change. Also, I still kinda suck at anatomy so forgive me.

Also heads up, there's no Hunter drawings. I don't know which scene I should draw him in and I literally don't have enough time to draw multiple drawings. So, sorry bout' that.

Some art here have been drawn way back but I was too shy to show y'all while others are new. I'd probably put the dates on the bottom of each pic. Imma also be naming each piece like true art cause'why not right?

There's also going to be some of my head canons or concepts for this fanfic right in this chapter.

I hope you enjoy as you wait for more plot-relevant chapters.

Again, these are just my head canons. You could always not adopt them to your imagination.

Have funnn~

🌻

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

("There's No coffee In The Boiling Isles", June 2022)

✮。• *₊°。 ☆°。

About (Y/N)

"Straight Hair":

Back in the human realm, Y/N goes to a salon regularly to get her hair straightened artificially with chemicals. It gets grown out so she needs to have it maintained.

I imagine that Y/N's real dad had really crazy hair but Y/N's mom side all had straight hair. So you know what the "aunt/abusive-adoptive-parent" had to do about it.

Also, yes. Y/N's cute witch ears were cut through surgery. She doesn't know that though.

"Straight A's":

Y/N's background is that she actually comes from a family of very powerful politicians. Hence why "father" is always absent. He is a high ranking politician but not too high like a president or something (He ain't Biden). That's why she's forced to be an over achiever. She has to be more than excellent to both represent the family and for credentials as a future leader of some sort.

"Straight Forward":

Y/N has been doing Kabedon to either tease or intimidate people her age. But with great power comes great responsibility so she only uses it only at times mostly needed.