"You missed me didn't you?"

Remember when I said imma do something about the Eclipse Lake scenarios that I skipped?

No?

Ok, here it is anyway (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

I've been gone for a long time so I present to you a long ass chapter.

Btw this is not part of the main storyline. (More like some sort of AU?)

Enjoy~

(Art above is from Pinterest)

. . . . .

The chilling breeze would have seeped through your bones if not only for the thick material of your gray uniform.

Your white cape provided extra insulation along with the cloth bandages wrapped around your arms.

You feel the crunch of the freshly fallen snow against your boots as you follow the others.

The other scouts hastily run to the short unfortunate witch that you call your boss as per her demands. This whilst you lazily lift your feet, taking your time with each step.

"Pick up the pace, (Y/N). The Emperor has no patience for your tardiness." Kikimora sneered in more of a mocking than an annoyed tone. She loved the idea of ordering you around now that you are working as a scout.

"Y'know my demotion is only temporary right?" You crossed your arms. The audacity of this witch, really. You worked alongside her as the apprentice of the infamous Lilith Clawthorne in the Emperor's coven. Well, before she ran off with her rebel sister that is.

"Oh, I know." She snickered.

"And I'll be enjoying every second of it." Kikimora mocked, as she looked down on you from above.

She was riding a contraption best described as a mecha abomination.

Kikimora perceived you as a brat and thorn on her side than a coworker. You would protest against the idea if not only for all those times you messed with her.

Spicy salt on her morning apple blood;

making her dragon go berserk;

but the best of all was setting up explosive colored potions in her office. Her face was stained of the rainbow for a whole month. Classic.

All in the name of science of course.

"For someone so small you sure have a great load of petty..." You grumbled.

"What was that?" Kikimora shot, presuming that you were murmuring shit behind her tiny back.

"Oh, nothing~" You sang sarcastically.

She squinted suspiciously before turning her back on you to leave along with the mecha abomination.

You were standing alongside the other scouts just right in front of the mine entrance. According to the briefing you received this morning, the Emperor has sent all of you to collect some Titan's blood in the very caves you are standing before. All the while your fellow scouts are either chatting or grumbling complaints, you took out a bag of crimson berries to snack on while you wait.

Titan's blood. Such a powerful substance. Powerful enough to pave paths to other realms. You know this thanks to your gabby little "friend". They won't shut up about all these facts with you.