7 : You again

⏪Previously⏪:

"The Emperor's Co- wait a second I know that voice!" You muttered.

You took a peek from behind the books.

Your eyes widen in disbelief at the sight of a too familiar Golden mask.

"You again?!"
______________________________________

You again?! You unintentionally shout.

They heard you. Both the Golden Guard and the ominous looking bird-like creature he was talking to.

You cover your mouth with both hands, regretting being carried away by your emotions.

"I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid I must check what that was. Please stay here and I shall escort you personally." The bird-like creature politely said before leaving the golden guard.

'Oh man I'm in trouble' you thought, totally panicking right now.

You heard footsteps of someone leaving.

You lean back and see the golden guard walking away.

'Where is he going?' You asked yourself.

You're convinced that he's up to no good.

On top of that, you were curious why he's here of all the other times he could've been.

You were slightly annoyed at the fact that you went to this place to forget about him and yet he decided to show up.

And so you follow him.

He walks to the back of the library with you tailing him quietly.

He stopped infront of a huge wooden door with gold accents.

On it's very top there was a label engraved that said "forbidden stacks".

You realize that this might be the restricted section Eda was talking about.

He takes out some kind of card and uses it to open the door.

The heavy door rumbled as it slowly opened.

You wanted to just leave him be and not stick your nose in whatever he's up to but what Eda said earlier echoed in your mind.

Interesting knowledge she said.

This tempted you very much.

Despite Eda's reputation you looked up to her. To her boldness and to what she can do.

But at the same time you didn't want to get in trouble again.

While you were wrestling with your thoughts the Golden Guard entered the door.

'Its not worth it.' You told yourself.

But when you heard the door starting to close you knew you were going to regret walking away.

So you dash to the door without thinking.

You make it through just in time without getting squished.

You catch your breath for a bit and when you looked up you see a room bigger than the actual library.

The ceiling was so high, It was dark and somehow foggy. There was about a hundred times more books in here.

It astounded you.

Your amazement however was seized once you realized that you lost the guy you were following.

"Oh shoot!" You gasped, still slightly out of breath.

"How do I even get out of here? Gosh I need to think things through more often." You lightly face palm in disappointment.

(Author: What's with you and compulsively entering doors?)