Chapter 09- Slowly 'Restoring' the leftover status(Edited)

A.N: Major news. I re-wrote Chapter 9 so please forget what was here ( awkward laugh) Also....If the comments stay as they were, I'd like to request your kind consideration! Please please please(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Happy Reading ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄

***

Next morning

The warm sun rays slipped through the creamy white curtains and fell on two peacefully asleep figures. The small one squirmed and raised its hips in the air. After some moments of snoring, it opened its glossy azure eyes and blinked a couple of times.

"Mmm... bed... Mommy's... Tehe", Yeye giggled and crawled onto the figure beside him.

"Mommy.... Wakey... wakey"

With his small arms, he climbed onto Bai Yuan's chest and nuzzled his face. Yeye tried to hug him but his arms were a little short to cover the whole area.

On the other hand, Bai Yuan was still deeply in slumber. But from his frowns, it looked like he was deeply dreaming about something. More likely, a nightmare.

In his dream, Bai Yuan vaguely saw a man hovering over him. It didn't take long to realize what that man was doing. He screamed and clutched the bedsheets in pain. He cried and begged to stop. But that man didn't stop, his light brown eyes shone like that of a beast. Suddenly all of those disappeared and he woke up with a jolt. Panting for a while, he realized the main reason for suffocation, and it was smiling brightly at him.

He found Yeye quite comfortably seated on his chest and flashing his small teeth at him.

"Mommy!"

"Call me daddy, Yeye." Bai Yuan replied with a hoarse voice and tried to sit up.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Hm"

Like this, an early peaceful morning began at the Blue Sky Manor.

.

.

.

.

Yeye was extremely reluctant to part with his mother but somehow everyone managed to take him back to his manor.

At first, Bai Yuan was greatly shocked to know that this small child had a manor of his own. "Perks of being born as a Prince, I guess! Why am I getting envious of a small kid? I have my manor too!"

Ah-Yuan oh Ah-Yuan

Bai Yuan, the explorer, explored the whole manor within 3 hours and soon became bored.

"Tch. No phone. No computer. No WiFi. What a life! Ugh!" he ranted as he sat down on a chair in his Pavilion. His maid was running after him for all this time, and finally, she stopped to catch some breath.
happen.

Something caught Bai Yuan's attention. He quickly went over there while his maid again started running behind him,

"MASTERR! WAIT FOR ME!"

Actually, a few young maids were playing hopscotch in a small place behind their servants' quarters. Bai Yuan was quickly captured by the moment,

"Let me play!"

The maids including Bai Yuan's maid froze. They stammered as they took turns in speaking.

"Your Highness, will you really play with us?"