Chapter 23- Ink

AN: Hello loves, guess who's exams are over?
Happy read,(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Bai Yuan yawned, he propped his chin with his hand and stared blankly at the garden. Recently, the garden has become one of his favourite spots to pass his 'Eternal' leisure. Correct. It was very close to that term. Many things were going on inside his head, all at the same time.

No phone. No TV. No WiFi. No McDonald's. No Domino's. No Coke....

Nothing.

It felt pretty exciting at first. But roaming around the same location every day feels really boring! Even though I tried to have some fun during the hunt. All I remember is catching chickens! Then I heard I won the game.

Are you kidding me? Chickens helped me win?

That is a trivial matter in front of not having Wifi and a cellphone!

And this 'Prince Consort' life... phek... wake up.eat.take a walk. eat.pass time with whatever you have inside your courtyard.eat.then finally sleep.

Boring...boring...boring AF!

In my world, I had so many things to do in a day! Attending college, part-time jobs, delivering meals, working in the club and so on. Now suddenly without any of them...I feel like passing out of boredom. Ah

He was slumped over a marble table, inside a pavilion which was at the very end of the garden and just beside the huge man-made pond in the palace. After Wang Yiheng got back, he got him a new attendant. The previous one was dismissed before Bai Yuan could protest.

Bai Yuan looked up at the man and thought, Which husband gives his wife a servant instead of local specialities, delicacies or valuable gems, after returning? He's really something.

The new servant stood calm and collected. He had a nice facial structure with phoenix eyes and a long nose with a high nose bridge. He had a dark gray attire attached to his well built body.

Bai Yuan thought for a while , how is everyone so well maintained about their abs? Did they go to the same gym? Or drank the same protein shake? Wait, if these were true , then that Emperor must be their Gym trainer!

Bai Yuan started laughing by himself then he remembered there was still that person standing motionlessly. So, he cleared his throat and asked with a soft tone, "I never got to know your name."

The man replied respectfully, " My apologies for not telling you earlier, your highness. This humble servant is called Xue Ying."

Bai Yuan knew that Xue Ying had already told his name at the very start, when they met. It was just him being forgetful like a small goldfish. Sighs. He was also thinking about bringing up the matter Mr. Plan gave him to deal with.

And how am I supposed to draft that contract? Ugh...

Bai Yuan thought for a moment then suddenly stood up and started walking. Xue Ying silently trailed behind. After staying in that courtyard, Bai Yuan now knew which chamber and where it was located. His courtyard was pretty decent. It had his bedchamber, study chamber, kitchen, a separate chamber for Yeye (but he never actually used that), a bathhouse, a guest room then finally the garden that connected the courtyard to the main palace.

Bai Yuan took big sturdy steps and soon reached his study chamber. He opened the door and went inside. The room itself was pretty big and spacious. It looked more like a library than a personal study. Bai Yuan made a guess that the previous Bai Yuan loved books. Because the bookshelves were filled to the brim with every type of book. Bai Yuan found a nice and cozy place to sit down and took out some paper.