Chapter 25- The Plan

AN: Hiiiii! I'm back with another chapter. Hoping this one to be readable! TwT Also Thank you so much for all the love and support. I read all comments but sometimes I miss a few replies. Please forgive me for that!(⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠)

Bai Yuan had a scissor and Wang Yiheng revealed a scissor too.

Bai Yuan, "....Ah, it's a Tie."

Wang Yiheng, observing the hand signs and again studying the rules in mind, " ..then, what now, did I not win?"

Bai Yuan gave an awkward smile and thought, if you win then how am I supposed to bring the topic up? Who knows what you'll make me do if you win? I can't let that happen!

But he replied, " Tie means we're on equal points, 1:1 , Let's have a tie breaker. It will have 3 more rounds. Ok?"

Wang Yiheng just nodded in reply. He was not interested in such childlike games but more than that he wanted to spend time and slowly decrease the cliff of misunderstanding between him and Yuan. This game was like an opportunity for him.

Bai Yuan, "Let's begin the Tie breaker round."

Round 2

Bai Yuan counted from one to three and both showed their hands at the same time.

Bai Yuan: Rock

Wang Yiheng: Scissor

Bai Yuan gaily said, " Yay, I won!"

Wang Yiheng said nothing but a soft line of smile appeared on his face. Bai Yuan mischievously asked, " Hey hey, did you just copy my previous move? Hahaha"

Wang Yiheng shook his head, "I'm just out of luck maybe."

Bai Yuan, " Let's move on to the next round."

Round 3

1…2…3…

Bai Yuan: Paper

Wang Yiheng: Rock

Bai Yuan threw his fist in excitement ,"I won again!"

Wang Yiheng pretended to be hurt having lost the second round but actually he was not that worried about losing. He was the Emperor, what wishes could not he fulfill for Bai Yuan, let it be expensive jewelry, new manor, silk, clothes, food, etc what not. He replied with a soft smile, "We still have another round, wife."

Suddenly being addressed as wife, Bai Yuan's heart skipped a beat. A slight red hue appeared on his cheeks, ugh I'm still not used to it, why does he call me that.

Bai Yuan said as he straightened his back, "Your majesty, I would really appreciate it if you could call me Bai Yuan."

Wang Yiheng just sat there silently for a while then replied with a nod.

Round 4

Bai Yuan was mentally prepared to win tonight's every single game. He was totally hyped up. They were at a score of 3:1 including the first round. Bai Yuan had already won but still wanted to play the last game. Both hid their hands behind their back and counted to three.

1..2..3…

Bai Yuan: Scissor

Wang Yiheng: Rock

Bai Yuan, " Ah, you won this round but technically I won tonight's game."

Wang Yiheng stayed seated and calmly kept looking at the youth in front of him who was now brimming with joy after winning a game of Rock-Paper-Scissor.