Chapter 16- Finally facing eachother

A.N: Hey, everyone. Long time no see. I feel really awesome, seeing everyone enjoying my story, the feelings..(灬º‿º灬)♡ I really won't be able describe in words. But, I also apologize for taking so much time to publish new chapters. I know, I'm to blame.(༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) I never expected my exams to start so soon. These exams will decide my future so they're really something I should give extra prioty at the moment, right?🥺🥺I thought I'd be able to atleast complete half the main story with proper plot and images before the exams start.Alas! It's already happening. It's becoming a little tough to swim against the current but I'll complete this story no matter what. Even if it takes me some time to make a comeback.

🙏🙏🙏

(Let's continue the story now😅 I'm done with ranting)

***

Somewhere in the hunting ground.

Drake was dashing at full speed while Bai Yuan was scrutinizing the area with sharp eyes. Till now his points were,

Kill: 6 (excluding the chimken)

Drake reached the very end of the area and found a small stream to quench its thirst . Bai Yuan got off from its .

"Hey , Drake, will it be okay to go back with just 6 preys, will they laugh at us?" Bai Yuan asked with a sad face.

Drake was smart to answer him shaking his head, he rubbed his face on Bai Yuan's arm to comfort him.

"Thanks, you're such a good boy!" Bai Yuan chuckled and patted his head.

There was some ruffle up on the tree but it was so vague that none seemed to notice it. They noticed something more loud and distinct coming towards them....as if something strong, fast and furious coming towards them and them only.

Drake, took positions to fight back NEIGHH! And gestured Bai Yuan to prepare his weapon. Bai Yuan, "Ah- yes. Thanks, smartie"
Drake neighed as though he had replied, "Mention not."

Bai Yuan stood straight with his crossbow pointed at the direction from where those pacing sounds were coming from. They were getting closer and closer. Drake as well as Bai Yuan gulped and fixed his aim to shoot. His hand gripped the bow tightly while the other hand's index took position on the trigger.

Closer.....more closer....

Suddenly under the bright sun , tearing apart the greeneries , a big dark horse emerged at its full speed. Bai Yuan was extremely stunned! Don't worry. It's not only because of the horse. But also because of the rider who was riding it.

A bright golden armour, shining brighter than the sun itself, dark brown hair tied with a golden crown , perfectly tanned, chiseled body, excluding the glorious strength it bears, and a perfect pair of blazing golden eyes , totally fixed on Bai Yuan.

"!!! Stop the horse!" shouted Bai Yuan.

The shock was too great for a normal came-from-modern-era-just-the-other-day man that , he didn't notice when his fingers pressed on the trigger and that the bow's direction got changed to upwards.

"Phew! At least it didn't pierce the wrong target, but where did my arrow go?"

AN:Oh Bai Yuan, you've a guest and here you're busy finding your missing arrow? Seriously?

BY: Oh, my bad my bad.

Bai Yuan was about to turn to the stranger who just arrived all of a sudden , "Um-sir, it's not good to run your horse over living-"
And then his world darkened.