Short Story- Invitation

[Some days before the hunt in Bai Yuan's Manor...]

Another month passed in the blink of an eye and soon it was almost the time for the annual hunt. Bai Yuan also finished his training in the meantime. Now it was time to snatch the limelight. 

Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Bai Yuan's coming. 

A guard came to Bai Yuan with a letter in his hand,"Greetings Your Highness, a letter from General Bai arrived this morning." 

Bai Yuan put down his weapon and received the letter, "An invitation?" 

The letter was an invitation for the upcoming hunting tournament and Bai Yuan was patiently waiting for its arrival. 

He smiled and gave it back to the guard, "Leave it on my desk in the study" 

"Yes, Your Highness." with that the guard disappeared from his sight and he continued to practice with his weapon. 

There was a servant in the garden who had a big plump apple on his head. The servant was trembling all over. 

Bai Yuan continued with a smirk,"Now, now, where were we?" 

"Please spare this lowlife, your Highness! I was wrong!" 

"Mm? And what did you do wrong?" 

"This servant shouldn't have…. Shouldn't have peeked at…. Maids quarter…." 

"Right? You shouldn't have." 

BANG

Comment on this text about your predictions on Ah-Yuan's weapon (⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)