Chapter 37- The Princes (2)

A.N: Hellooo, I'm trying my best to update as much as possible. So don't forget to read, vote and spread love. With pure blessings from Yeye♡

Happy reading☆

***

"Come here."

Haiying looked a little shy before he softly inhaled some air and called, "Uncle…Yuan.."

Yuan flashed a warm smile at him and gestured to Xu Ying to bring Yeye near.

Shen Haixiong and Wang Yiheng were watching them with sweet smiles clinging to their lips. While Xu Ying was nearing, Haixiong suddenly remembered something, "Ying-er, where is your brother?"

Before Haiying could reply, there was a loud cry from afar. When they tilted their heads to look in the direction of the cry, they saw a small body clumsily running with tears and snots all over his face.

Bai Yuan exclaimed in shock, "Prince Shen Ming?"

Shen Haixiong and Haiying both face-palmed and nodded in agreement.

"Pfft- why is he in such a poor mess?"

Haiying coolly replied, "He was left behind. Look, there are the nannies behind him." Sure enough, a few palace ladies were running behind him. Bai Yuan touched his chin, "This scene seems familiar."

Little Ming paused in his tracks to wipe his tears with his sleeves and looked at everyone ahead, then looked at the ladies running behind. He sucked in a deep breath and then started running again, but faster than before.

To everyone's shock, he came running and jumped right inside Bai Yuan's arms, locking his small arms around his(BY) neck tightly. His small body was rising and falling rapidly from running so long.

Shen Haixiong, "Haha….   As expected"

Shen Haiying, ".... Lil brother, I was here."

Wang Yiheng, ".....sighs."

Shen Haixiong, "He's weak towards pretty faces like his mother..haha....."

Wang Yiheng raised an eyebrow and fiercely glared at Haixiong, "Really?"

Shen Haixiong bit his tongue and quickly shook his head, "Just joking!"

On the other side

Bai Yuan gently touched Shen Ming's back, "It's okay, prince. You stopped running, so take deep breaths. Slowly.... Slowly....."

Bai Yuan felt deja vu when he patted Ming-er on his back. Consequently, the small body started to relax. Shen Haixiong stood behind Yuan to look at his son's buried face, then poked his small arm, "Ming-er, isn't it disrespectful to jump on someone you met for the first time,hn?"

Shen Ming shyly raised his small head to gaze at his father with an apologetic look in his golden peach blossom eyes. Bai Yuan seemed like he could faint from the cuteness held by those baby features.
"He's just like a mini version of Princess Mo-er!"

Ah, how can babies be so cuteee! These babies! Are you seducing me to have one?!

He coughed a little to clear his throat and replied, "It's absolutely okay your highness. Prince, are you alright?"

Shen Ming fiddled his small fingers together, his cheeks and ears red, before softly replying, "Ye-"

However, a sudden earth-shattering cry was heard from behind.
"LEAVE MY MOMMY! NO! HE'S MY MOMMY! WHY IS A STRANGE BABY IN MY MOMMY'S ARMS!"

Bai Yuan was shocked, "......"

Yiheng seemed sort of proud.

Shen Haixiong and Haiying were dumbfounded as much as Xu Ying and small Shen Ming seemed like he would again burst into tears at any moment. His voice started to tremble, "I-I am not STRANGE! WUWUWUWU!"

Bai Yuan quickly handed the teary Shen Ming over to Haixiong with a worried expression and went ahead to take Yeye who previously woke up from his nap because of Shen Ming's loud cries. As he opened his eyes to search for his comfort place he met Xu Ying's hard chest. He found his mommy carrying some other child and smiling at him sweetly. Instantly, his mood took an 180° and he started throwing tanrums until he nestled in his comfort place again. Yeye's cheeks puffed up as if he was trying his best to hold back his displeasure and tears, "Mommy!" Bai Yuan could only helplessly pat him on the back, " Why are you so grumpy right after waking up, pup? I'm here, na?"

Yeye buried his face in the crook of his mother's neck and softly inhaled the familiar scent, his small hands were tightly clutched on Yuan's clothes. Bai Yuan threw an apologetic look at Shen Haixiong who seemed busy coaxing Shen Ming. On the other side, Wang Yiheng, Shen Haiying, and Xu Ying were watching the drama of two peer-aged children with great curiosity.

(Forget the pony and maids, poor they were too motionless to write about)

When both of the kids calmed down, they were introduced to each other. When stood face to face, Shen Ming looked a bit shorter than Little Yeye. Despite Shen Ming being older than him by approximately 6 months, Yeye seemed to be growing faster than him. Both had puffed-up cheeks and appeared very reluctant to exchange greetings.

Bai Yuan touched Yeye's soft hair, " Yeye, he is a cousin brother. Shouldn't you say sorry for calling him strange?"

Yeye seemed reluctant. But under the deep gaze of Bai Yuan, he had to apologize for being grumpy, "...Yeye is sorwy…"

Shen Ming was reluctant too, however, Shen Haixiong gave him a soft push from behind and so he stumbled forward. Yeye had strong arms. He was fast to catch him from falling. As a result, Shen Ming ended up hugging Yeye tightly. He had his thin lips pressed together, the sudden embarrassment distinct on his small rosy face. Then he felt small hands gently touch his back and heard a soft voice ring beside his ear, "Don't wowrry. I caught you."

Before the astonished Shen Ming could reply, he again felt a bigger hand pull him back by the collar with great force and cough coldly. It was his elder brother.

Bai Yuan hurriedly made an apologetic look, this time, introduced them properly, "Yeye, say hello to Haiying-Ge and Ming-Ge."

Yeye clasped his small palms in front of his chest and bowed deeply, "Hello!"

That's all.

Shen Haixiong observed the kids for a while and remarked while smirking at Yiheng, "I bet, these kids are going to have the closest bondings of all time."

Yiheng and Yuan didn't take that seriously and smiled together.

"We hope so too."