Chapter 54- Cleaning Home

A.N: Going to be a looonngg chapter, so brace up dear passengers! Ops, I meant readers~~

***

Wang Yiheng dropped the saber from his hand and slowly walked forward. The spectators already flew with their lives leaving only the Zhou siblings, Junkai, General Bai, and Bai Yuan behind.

Bai Yuan came forward with shaky feet, “Your Majesty….I-”

But before he could say anything, he was pulled inside a tight embrace. Bai Yuan could feel Yiheng's racing heart and fast breathing. He was genuinely worried when he disappeared like that. Bai Yuan quickly apologized as he hugged him back, “Please forgive me. I didn't mean to mess up so much. I'll never do something like this again.”

Finally, Wang Yiheng whispered in his ears, “Yuan, I was scared. Don't do this to me, please. Let's go home.”

Bai Yuan felt heavy guilt, “I'll go with you, but, I promised Father that I'd stay here for a couple of days.”

Wang Yiheng glared at General Bai, “No, he'll not stay here.”

General Bai replied, “My son is free to do whatever he likes. He said he wanted to stay here. He will.”

“No. He'd stay with me.”

“No, He'd stay with me.”

Bai Yuan’s head spun, “Cut it out, you two.”

Bai Yuan inhaled deeply, “Your Majesty, Will you stay with me? Here?”

Everyone thought The Emperor would just take Bai Yuan with him, but, to everyone’s surprise, he agreed to stay in the General’s mansion with his wife.

“Let me tell Xu Ying to bring Yeye.”

Bai Yuan cheered, “Awesome! See, Father, didn't I tell you to prepare an extra room?”

On the other hand, Zhou Shinyu started boiling with jealousy and anger.

Just wait, you damn b####! I'll steal your man like every other thing I stole from you.

Bai Yuan clasped his hands with Wang Yiheng and pulled him, “Let's go, I'll give you a tour of my house.”

***

After touring the whole house it was almost time for passing by the Zhou Siblings’ rooms.

Bai Yuan gleaned as he asked, “How is my house?”

Wang Yiheng nodded his head in appreciation, “Still the same.”

“Your Majesty has been in my house before?”

Wang Yiheng lovingly caressed Yuan's hand, “Yes, when you were a newborn. My mother and your mother were acquaintances and so, after Mo-er was born we paid a visit together.”

Yuan got embarrassed suddenly, “Then why am I even giving you a tour? You already know every corner!”

Wang Yiheng just smiled and kept walking hand in hand.

Your presence eases my existence.

Wang Yiheng was passing by a door when he remembered something, “If I'm not mistaken, this one used to be your room, right?”

Bai Yuan tilted his head, “I actually don't remember…. After coming back from being rescued by Father, I was given a room beside the attic.”

Wang Yiheng was silent, “....”

Bai Yuan continued, “Ah, don't worry! The Head Maid said it was for my own good. That room had fresh air circulation and was closer to the garden.”

General Bai asked in a cold voice, “Beside the attic?”