VD special Side story- Chuckles

Hello, dearest! It's Monday but today is also valentines. Hope Eros helps you find your chosen one like he helped Bai Yuan *winks*
On this lovely occasion, Nyx, the writer of the night has come to you with a smol fluff between BY and YeYe.
Hope you'll like it ^^;
Also let's patiently wait for the main Lead to make a grand entrance, he's a VIP so he's taking some time to arrive.
Sighs, VIPs....

Bai Yuan came back from General Bai's Mansion in the evening and found another chaotic scene being staged. 

Everyone in the courtyard was running after a half naked kid who was busy throwing tantrums. He was bawling his eyes out and running with all his might. 

"Please, Prince Ye! Don't run!" 

"Prince Ye, Your Highness will be mad at us if he sees us like this." 

"She's right, Prince Ye, please let us bathe you!" 

"Noooooo! I won't bathe!" 

Yeye was running while looking back at them and making a face. He had dirt and dust all over his body. He didn't realize that the high authority everyone was being cautious of had already arrived at the doorstep. As a result he crashed into Bai Yuan. But since Bai Yuan was taller and stronger than small Yeye, Yeye fell down on the ground and started crying without looking. 

Wuuwuwuwuwuwuuwu

"Yeye." 

A familiar voice. Yeye looked upwards with water filled eyes and spoke between panting, "Mo-mmy" 

"Enough with running. Go to the bathroom at once." 

Everyone shuddered in fear. The man who was the most loving to his small child was suddenly being so cold. 

Yeye stood up straight and ran towards the bathroom, squeezing all his tears inside. 

He's a very obedient child. Sighs. I shouldn't have spoken like that. 

Bai Yuan called a maid and told her something and then strode off to the east side of the courtyard where his bedchamber was located. 

In the bathing room. 

In a big wide wooden bathtub Yeye was wiping his eyes with the back of his palm. His deep azure eyes seemed like there had been a leakage  which was continuously leaking salt water. 

"Hic* Mommy… angry… scolds Yeye." 

The maids who were in charge of Yeye's bathing were dismissed by small Yeye. He wanted to be alone. 

"I'm a big boy… I shouldn't cry in front of others." 

There were creaking sounds on the floor. Yeye was scared silly by the sudden movements and became cautious at once. The curtains moved and a slim figure appeared in the entrance of the bath. Slender waist, legs, creamy white shoulders with a back full of obsidian hair hung loosely. 

Yeye gladly called out, "Mommy!" 

Bai Yuan tied his hairs up and went to him with a soft smile, "Are you having fun in the warm water, Yeye?" He washed his body, "Let's soak together." 

Bai Yuan entered the big tube and sat beside Yeye. Yeye looked a little hesitant to approach him. He was pouting and trying to clutch water with his small hands. 

"Is my baby angry at me?" 

".... No." 

"Then doesn't he like my company?" 

"No." 

"No? Then I should go back to my room" 

"NO!" Yeye jumped on Bai Yuan leaving his pride behind. 

"I'm not mad! Yeye loves mommy!" He tightly hugged Bai Yuan's neck. 

Chuckles 

"My baby is the cutest *muah*" 

They played for a while in the tube. As a result Yeye became tired and fell asleep in Bai Yuan's arms. Bai Yuan scooped his lil guardian angel in his arms, put on a robe and went back to his cozy bedroom to sleep soundly, together.