Chapter 52- Dizzy

A.N: The New Year Special Update is hereeee!

Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊

***

Yeye danced circling Bai Yuan. But, Bai Yuan was lost in his world. Yeye stopped in his tracks to observe his mother whose face was switching between pink and red. Yeye tapped on his mother's legs, “Mommy?”

No response.

*Tap* *Tap* “Mommy?”

Sighing, he climbed up on Yuan’s lap and hugged him tightly. Bai Yuan was finally back to Earth. He gently stroked Yeye’s hair, “What's the matter, pumpkin?”

“Mommy didn't hear Yeye?”

“Ah…. I'm so sorry. I was thinking about some…thing…sorry baby.”

Yeye rose and kissed him on the cheek, “Yeye loves mommy.”

The overwhelming cuteness just made Yuan excited to tickle and kiss the chubby baby all over.

“Pwahahah! Mommy! Stwappp!”

“It's your fault for being so cute.”

“Pwahahahaha”

A few palace maids who saw them playing and giggling happily squirmed in excitement.

One maid whispered to others, “So, he's the Emperor's lover?”

“I wasn't sure either, but it seems so.”

The elder maid snorted, “Fools, Our crown prince is calling him ‘Mommy’, he must be the first consort.”

“His Highness?”

The shock was visible on everyone's face. They saw the person who had so many stories circulating in the mouths of so many people, never attended any gathering for two years, and never bothered fighting for his position. Suddenly the very person is staying in the Emperor's palace.

They were whispering among themselves when a tall man coughed from behind.

“The head maid sure didn't train you all properly.”

Xu Ying was handsome not to mention but when he was upset his eyes were dangerous like an angry beast.

Before any other statements, those maids flew to the unknown. As Xu Ying joined the pair of mother and son, his expression came back to normal.

Bai Yuan exclaimed, “Oh, it's Xu Ying!”

Yeye chipped, “ Gege~”

Xu Ying took out an envelope from his sleeves and handed it to Bai Yuan, “Your Highness, a letter came from the Great General’s mansion today.”

Bai Yuan rested his chin on Yeye’s small head and opened the letter with seriousness, “Is Father alright?”

“I met the Great General in today's court, he looked fine.”

“Then why didn't he come to meet me directly?”

“I’m not sure of it.”

Yuan attentively read the letter while Yeye copied him. Little Yeye looked so serious while reading the letter that it seemed he was understanding everything written there.

Yuan’s mouth twitched as he continued reading. When the reading was done, he folded the letter into a paper plane and blew it away. Undoubtedly, Xu Ying was flabbergasted, “His Highness?”

Yeye climbed down from his mother's lap and started chasing the paper plane while Yuan got up to stretch his back, “Aigooo~Seems like I need to clean up my house.”