Chapter 27- The Letter and Its Sender

AN:Hello, loves. I'm back with yet another new chapter. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments. I try to reply to all your comments but if any gets missed, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Now, enough with chitchats, Let's begin the story

#please let me know if something needs some fixing, Nyx the builder is here.
Happy Reading ☆

♡♡♡

Wang Yiheng showed Bai Yuan the letter and said in a calm voice, "Mo-er has sent a letter saying that she can't travel to the palace but she wants us to visit her instead."

Bai Yuan gave him a confused look, "Mo-er? Who's she? Your side chick?"

Wang Yiheng was at a loss for words, "Wife, did you forget, she's my sister?"

Bai Yuan counterattacked, "You also forgot that I 'suggested' you not to call me wife."

Yiheng blinked at him helplessly, "B-But you are my WIFE."

"Oh, yeah? Sorry, I forgot," Bai Yuan played with Yeye and didn't look at him, "So, why can't she come here?"

How am I supposed to remember when I have no memories of the original?

Yiheng let a low sigh and opened the letter, "She wrote that her belly is now as big as a watermelon, the roads are bumpy and she's afraid to travel at such a time with her baby. But she misses us."

"Don't lie, she obviously wrote she missed 'You'." Bai Yuan jerked his head with a style, gesturing that he knew what was written there.

Yiheng protested and turned the letter towards him, "I'm not lying, she wrote 'I really miss you and sister-in-law, don't forget to bring Yeye! Haiying wants to meet his brother'."

Bai Yuan bit his lips, "I see, by the way.... how old is she?"

Yiheng replied with his usually calm voice, as he kept the letter aside, "She's probably 22 right now." He got up and moved closer to Bai Yuan and Yeye, "Haiying would be happy to meet our Yeye."

Bai Yuan thought for a while, I guess, it would be better to change the weather once in a while. He grabbed Yeye's arms and gently threw them in the air, exclaiming, "Lessgoo on a trip, baby!"

Yeye giggled and joined his mother, "Lessgoo!"

Xu Ying observed them from the roof while being hidden, the scene made him happy for some reason.

***

The next day

Bai Yuan happily entered the carriage that was supposed to take them to Wang Mo-er's palace. Wang Mo-er, age 22, is known as the only princess and sister of the two princes (One is now the Emperor though). For another political marriage, like all other princesses in history, she was married off to the neighboring Empire's Crown prince. It was the empire from which once Feng Mian came to Wang Jinrei's Empire as an envoy. Feng Mian's father was one of the most dedicated ministers and so to honor him and the relationship between the two mighty Empires, while in reign, Queen Dowager, Qian Shiyu, decided to tie the knot between Wang Mo-er and Shen Haixiong. But, rumors said that the couple was madly in love with each other even though it was a marriage without their consent. Wondering, how was everyone so sure of their love? That's really simple to notice. The lovely royal love birds had 3 eggs consecutively in just 4 years after their marriage. After hatching, the first and oldest egg was named Shen Haiying(4 years old), the second one which was recently hatched was named Shen Ming(2.5 years) and the third one was still to be hatched.