Chapter-14 Hunt (1)

A.N: First of all, I'm extremely sorry for the late updates, days been quite hectic recently
。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。
But I'm back again with another update U^ェ^U

Finally the hunt was about to begin. 

Every spectator was cheering for the participants. A man came forward and announced, 

"Dear ladies and gentlemen. Hold your breaths to welcome the most admired persons of our beloved empire and enjoy the scenic victory of this year!" 

*More cheerings*

"Now let's welcome with grand applause, Prince Wang Xiyi, the second prince of our mighty empire!" 

The prince came on a black horse. His silver armor shone in the bright day light. His tied dark hair fluttered when he descended from his horse. The crowd cheered crazily seeing him arrive at the hunting ground. Prince Xiyi waved at his spectators and smiled brightly. Then he strode off to where the high authorities were allocated to seat. 

"The crowd seems really excited to welcome our next participant, right?" 

*Cheers*

"Then let's welcome, the perfect example of virtuosity, Scholar Mo Liangcheng!"

Loud drum rolls echoed in the enormous hunting ground , but cheering seemed louder than those festive drumroll.

Mo Liangcheng entered on a white horse, his demeanor calm and peaceful,  refined as the finest jade sculpture, clean white hanfu radiating the pure aura of holiness. He also unmounted from the horse and a servant came to take his horse to the allocated place for keeping horses. Mo Liangcheng went away without batting an eye to the spectators.

"How cold!" the announcer exclaimed , but his excitement didn't die. He again caught his breath and started announcing everyone's name who were participating on the hunt, one by one. As he almost reached the end of the list, he's eyes widened and mouth fell wide opened.

Seeing his reaction the crowd also became curious . The announcer cross checked the list.

Once

Twice

Thrice

"...." he felt blank but soon he heard a low cough from his behind and so he moved his body to that direction.

He gulped down , "Great General-"
General Bai gestured him to read.
The announcer took out a clean handkerchief to wipe his sweats, dripping down his forehead.

*Cough* "The last participant of this year's hunt is-"

"BAI YUAN "

A young man in dazzling bottle green hanfu replied from the back of a black horse.

The crowd fell into silence, pin drop silence.

Bai Yuan descended from the horse and similarly as before, a servant came to receive his horse. On the other hand everyone was just dazedly blinking at him .

"He's..."

"Isn't he the first consort of the Emperor?"

"Wait.... But I knew he's in a terrible state"

"OH NO! God knows what kind of ruckus will he make here today!"

Blah blah blah....many more talks.

As if Bai Yuan cared any, he just walked to where the previous participants had gone before the hunt officially started.
.
.
.

Nothing much mentionable happend after Bai Yuan's apprearence. Just some of the high authorises choking on their drinks , a few maid trembled in fear, some people such as Minister Li and Advisor Chen looked displeased and shocked at the same time and.... Some newly appointed young guards lost their soul (◠‿◕) guess why?

Deep green hanfu, contrasting with his azure eyes, obsidian hair properly tied with a jade mixed with black and deep green pigment, bright fair skin , totally dazzling under the sun.

*Sweats dripping*

!!!

"LET THE HUNT BEGIN !!"

The announcer triumphed and with loud drumrolls every participants ascending their trained horse entered the hunting area.

Oh God! It's still hard to stay gripped on a horse! Not only it takes practice but also a good amount of time, thanks to my late transmigration, I had none!!

Bai Yuan ranted as he carefully rode the horse and at a moderate pace entered the hunting area after others.

Don't be discouraged, Ah-Yuan, you can do it!
No one in the world is perfect.
It's okay to be bad at horse riding, leave them awe-stricken by your skill!
Fighting!
I have to make Yeye and Father proud!!

                                   (To be continued)