Special Story (Christmas Special)

AN: First of all, once again, Merry Christmas. I know I'm a little late but here is a special story. This one takes place in a different universe. I hope it won't be too much dull.

***

Jingle Jingle Jingle

Streets bustling with crowds, hawkers selling different items enthusiastically. Friends, families, couples, so many people gathering here and there, moving and spending time together. Wang Yiheng stood in front of the wide window glass in his office. It was as big as an entire wall. He just stood there with his right hand in his pocket and left hand on the glass, nonchalantly looking at the crowd on the streets.

Xu Ying entered the room after knocking on the door. A wide 3000 square feet room, decorated with elegant pieces of furniture and a wide Maplewood made dark brown office desk. Seeing Yiheng looking outside the window, Xu Ying carefully called, "Master, it's time to go home for the dinner. Madam is waiting for you."

Yiheng didn't move his eyes and kept looking in one direction, "Hmm. Ready the car."

Xu Ying bow-ed and replied, "Yes, master."

But, as he was twisting the doorknob, he heard Yiheng say, "Wait, tell the driver to delay for 15 minutes. I need to drop by somewhere."

Xu Ying knew where Yiheng was planning to go. He nodded and went outside the room to let the driver know.

Yiheng looked at the newly opened pastry shop one last time and then with long sturdy steps moved towards his chair where his coat was hung. He put it on and looked in the mirror. A clean image of handsome wealthy CEO flashed in front of him. Any person could go blind because of his golden aura. But he felt something doesn't fit right. Will he become uncomfortable if I go dressed like this?

He thought for some time and then picked up the intercom. The other side received the call and Yiheng just ordered, "Bring me your scarf and overcoat."

Soon Xu Ying knocked on the door and entered with his overcoat and scarf. He looked at his boss with confusion and handed over the clothes, "Here they are, Master."

"Thanks, you can keep mine." Saying so he tossed his coat over to Xu Ying. Xu Ying hurriedly caught the coat. His hands trembled slightly, "But, Master, how can I?!" Yeah, how was he supposed to wear a coat which was worth his salary per month?

"Think of it as compensation for your coat and scarf," Yiheng replied while he put on the coat and adjusted the scarf on his neck,

Yes, now I look good.

Xu Ying dumbfoundedly looked at his boss and then at the coat, "T-Thank you so much, Master!"

***

In the pastry shop

All the tables were full and more and more people were coming. A young man with shiny black hair and azure eyes smiled brightly and shouted at the person in the cashier, "Boss, looks like we need more tables here!"

A short elderly man who was calculating the money in the cash box smiled at him and nodded in response. They were so happy with the new pastry shop's sales rate and why won't it rise, it was Christmas eve. Everyone nearby came here to celebrate and buy cakes for their friends and families. The boss called the young man, "Ah-Yuan, come here for a minute. I'm going to hang the 'sold out' board outside."