Chapter 56- Yeye Is Sick

A.N: Hello... I apologise for the Nth time... I'm so sorry! I was planning to update way more earlier but something really concerning happened in my Uni. We had to boycott our exams and we are still protesting against political parties we don't want to invade our freedom.

Things have been quite messy for real. But, life must go on.

Another thing that some of you mentioned is that Liangcheng and Xiyi didn't get much storytime. Well, I was thinking the same. Thanks for reminding me. I love you ⁄⁠(⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠-⁠⁄⁠•⁠⁄⁠ ⁠⁄⁠)⁠⁄💜

I'll keep trying my best to fix the story, so keep helping me by sharing your thoughts (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

***

[

Wang Xiyi (18)xMo Liangcheng(25)]

At the same time when Wang Yiheng was visiting his in-laws, Scholar Mo Liangcheng was diligently polishing his favourite sword in his room. The room was divided into two parts with a wooden arc ceiling. Mo Liangcheng was sitting in the innermost part with an unsheathed sword in his hand, gently polishing the sharp edges. A servant knocked on the door, "Sir, His Highness Prince Xiyi has come to have an audience with you."

Mo Liangcheng replied sedately, "Let him in."

Before the servant could turn around, he was tossed outside the slim wooden door. Prince Xiyi ordered in his deep grumpy voice, "All of you. Be gone at once."

A few more servants that were present there around the area immediately flew with their lives.

Mo Liangcheng spoke in his calm, ripple-free water water-body-like voice as he sheathed the sword, "Come here. What happened?"

Prince Xiyi strode directly to him and sat down behind him with a loud thud, placing his forehead on Mo Liangcheng's straight back.

"I'm mad."

"Why?"

"My boyfriend doesn't love me as much as I love him."

"And why do you think he doesn't love you?"

"I was out for two freaking weeks and he didn't even send me a letter, he didn't even come to meet me today. Am I that unlovable?"

Finally, Mo Liangcheng turned around to face a sulky grownup man, "You know that I was trying to write my book, right?"

Prince Xiyi nodded his head like a robot, "Yeah, yeah, I know how dedicated you are to your books. But, I am hurt, I deserve compensation."

Mo Liangcheng gracefully raised his arms to tie his long hair in a ponytail, "What can I do for the hurt prince?" He could feel Xiyi's burning eyes on him.

Prince Xiyi slapped his forehead and groaned, "You...never leave a chance to seduce me, do you?"

Mo Liangcheng slowly came up to hover on Prince Xiyi as he softly spoke, "If tying hair is a crime, arrest me, your highness."

Prince Xiyi could feel his strings snap inside as Mo Liangcheng seductively continued to plant small kisses all over his face. His sweaty palms touched Liangcheng's lower back and squeezed hard. Instantly a surprised moan escaped from Liangcheng's mouth.

"Let's move over to your bed, Chengcheng."

Slightly annoyed, Liangcheng bit Xiyi's sharp nose, "I told you to not call me that."