Chapter 24- Rock or Paper?

AN: Hello loves, a new chapter here! I'm not following a schedule yet because my exams are not entirely over but the pressure is a little bit less than before. Please don't forget to keep me in your prayers. (I need a lot of that now!)
Muah(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

****

All the way to the bed chamber Bai Yuan kept throwing his limbs in the air,

"Excuse me, sir! Put me down!"

Wang Yiheng didn't even flinch a bit with all his movements and continuous complaints.

Bai Yuan, "Your majesty, please, I request you, put me down, I feel nauseous, being hanged like this on your shoulder!"

Wang Yiheng, "...No."

Bai Yuan was speechless, "....then I will-"

He was going to say that he would vomit on Wang Yiheng but he heard a loud creaking sound and saw the open door in front of his vision after Wang Yiheng entered the bed chamber. 

"We've reached the destination, put me down now!!" Bai Yuan kept mumbling with a down, helpless voice. Suddenly he heard some noises of earthen pots scattering and when he tried to find out what things broke in his room, he was suddenly sitting on his dressing table with Wang Yiheng hovering over him and his makeup accessories were all on the floor, some broken, some powdered, some cracked.

"......"

When Wang Yiheng entered the bed chamber, his eyes fell on the first tall tool that could come in handy to him was….Bai Yuan's dressing table. With his free hand he just calmly moved all the things that were on the table and gently put Bai Yuan on it. He carefully looked at the perplexed youth who was now caged between his sturdy arms. Bai Yuan was looking at the broken things with a sour face. He then turned his face towards Wang Yiheng and suddenly a spark ignited between a pair of azure eyes and a pair of golden eyes.

"Why did you break my accessories?"

Wang Yiheng didn't respond and took out a clean handkerchief out of his belt. He propped it in front of Bai Yuan and told him without batting his eyes away, "Clean."

"....I said I was sorry. You didn't need to reply by breaking all my daily things!" Bai Yuan took the handkerchief and started cleaning the ink from Wang Yiheng's upper lip. Soon the clean cloth was dirty but the dirty face was clean. Bai Yuan was almost finished with cleaning the ink off when accidentally his thumb touched the rough surface of Wang Yiheng's upper lip. Instantly, Bai Yuan became conscious of his position and the fact that Wang Yiheng was actually standing between his legs and caging him inside his arms. Wang Yiheng's breath tickled on Bai Yuan's finger, leaving a sensation starting.

Bai Yuan hurriedly jerked away his hands pushing Wang Yiheng away. Wang Yiheng was strong enough but he too got steady and stood properly with his hands crossed over his chest.

"Wife, what are you doing lately?"

Bai Yuan regained his composure and propped his chin with his fingers as if he was deep in thought, "A very good question."

Wang Yiheng was not surprised. Since he had returned, this wife of his was full of surprising attitude. In a minute he is laughing like a mad person, in another minute he is lost in thought, again he's so calm and natural, but then again he is running here and there, messing everyone up, and so on.

Bai Yuan continued, " The answer is, your majesty, I'm simply bored and searching for entertainment. My cutest overly adorable baby came to meet me and I just taught him a game. The rule was, whoever wins paints the loser."

"And?"

"All painted in black is because they didn't win. Here, I've ink on me too."

Bai Yuan pushed his sleeves up and showed Yiheng the ink brushed  on his forearms. None dared to touch his face, because none was dying to seek their death penalty. But they were allowed to splash ink on his body. The pale skin on the arms were in a contrast of black and white. Wang Yiheng didn't say anything for a while and took the handkerchief to clean those marks. He took Bai Yuan's arm in his rough, calloused hands and gently rubbed the cloth to clean the marks.

".....What were you playing?"

Bai Yuan finally looked cheerful, "Rock-Paper-Scissor!"

"That's a game?"

"Yes! I'll show you too! But the rule will be changed a bit."

Wang Yiheng put away the cloth after being done with the cleaning and again took Bai Yuan in his arms.

"Hey, why did you pick me up again?! Put me down."

"So you don't get hurt on broken pieces of glass."

Bai Yuan narrowed his eyes as he replied, "But sir, I'm still wearing my shoes. How am I supposed to get hurt while wearing shoes?"

Wang Yiheng didn't reply and entered the main room that had a large bed in the middle. He steadily put Bai Yuan down on the bed and proceeded to remove the shoes.

Bai Yuan stopped him on reflex, "Wait wait, I can do that, please take a seat."

Wang Yiheng then pulled a wooden chair near the bed and sat down while Bai Yuan took off his shoes and sat on the bed cross-legged.

Wang Yiheng, " The game."

Bai Yuan understood what he was pointing at and so started to explain the whole game and showed a few demonstrations to make it more clear and understandable.

Bai Yuan, "So, the rule is, the loser must fulfill the winner's one wish."

He set such a rule because he wanted to smoothly convince Wang Yiheng to join his team. From whatever rumors he had heard from people in the palace, he thought Yiheng was a bad husband who mistreated his wife because he hates him and he had someone else in his mind, but he was forced to marry Yuan for political reasons. But since he returned, not for once Yuan was treated wrongly and so he got the vague idea that if Yiheng understood his situation he would surely help him. In return Yuan would also leave him alone and wouldn't get involved in his personal life.

Wang Yiheng agreed to his rule and they started playing.

Round 1

Both of them had their hand hidden behind their back and they were supposed to take them out on the count of three.

One 

Two

Three

Bai Yuan and Wang Yiheng both took their hand out at the same time. Bai Yuan had a scissor and Wang Yiheng had a………