spook eight ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

sunlight was flooding in through the stained glass window, bringing a comfortable warmth to your bones. you blinked drowsily, hearing the soft humming of a boyish voice and feeling a comforting weight of someone's head on your lap.

you ran your fingers through the person's dark hair, yawning as they shifted in your lap. you couldn't quite see them, their face just a blur of pale skin and pink cheeks, but they were familiar.

"do you like me?" you heard yourself ask, and it was such a silly question. you didn't know why the words bubbled out of you so suddenly.

their reply was muffled, and you moved your face closer to their's.

"what was that? i couldn't hear."

"...why are you so close? are you trying to get another kiss or something?" hanako kun's teasing voice filled your ears, and you felt your face heat up.

"n-"

"no...!" you sat up with a quiet gasp, quickly realizing you had fallen asleep on your desk.

"l/n, you alright...?" asked lemon kun, who was hiding his phone from the teacher under his desk. "let me guess, dream about the apocalypse again?"

'ugh.' your cheeks flushed in embarrassment. 'i've got to stop telling my friends when i have those dreams, they'll think i'm a violence hungry jerk.'

"...no, something else." you mumbled, holding your textbook up in front of your face.

"hm? like what?"

"yamabuki kun, l/n san. have something to share with the class?" you jumped at the sudden voice of your teacher, clutching your book tighter in your fingers.

"uh, no, i was just asking her which page we were on." the green eyed boy answered, glancing at you as you withered under the teacher's unrelenting stare. "thanks, l/n."

'i hate when teachers single out students.' you thought to yourself, wanting to die as the class turned to stare at you and lemon kun.

"no problem." you replied in a small voice, sinking down into your seat. you shot a grateful smile to the blond haired boy, and the corners of his mouth quirked up as he went right back to scrolling on his phone.

'thanks, yamabuki lemon.'

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎