spook thirty nine ;; ☾

a/n : remember to vote and enjoy the chapter!!  and hey, to all of you who leave comments, thank you so much. i really love reading your guyses comments (even if it means i have to go back and read how bad the first chapter was LMAOO)

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

it was an afternoon like any other- you know, one where you complain about everything until you either get sent home by tsuchigomori sensei or pass out halfway through your sentence.

you slid open the bathroom door, padding inside. the sun charm on your bag jingled as you moved, and you tossed your bag to the side with a tired sigh. you could see a dark figure crouched beneath the window; there was a low groaning emitting from it, followed by some crunching. you frowned at the sight of mokke hopping around it.

"...hanako? what the fuck are you doing?" you asked, walking towards the boy and reaching out to pat his shoulder. "hey, get up so i can whine about how bad today was. that stupid watanabe stole my dumb textbook- i looked like an idiot when the teacher called for me to read."

"y/n..." he breathed, lifting his head.

"i know, i know- i should tell someone... but teachers don't get paid enough to do anything. and maybe i could fight back, but i just don't want to get in troub— eeeek!"

suddenly, hanako shot out his arm and grabbed you wrist tightly, tugging you to the ground. you yelped as he slammed you against the floor, looming over you as his grip on your wrists tightened.

"what in god's name are you doing?!" you spat, squirming. "back off--! do you want me to beat you up? i'll do it!!"

there was drool dripping from his mouth, landing on your face as you struggled away. his hands were as cold as they always were, but the skin was a rotting greyish colour, and his fingernails were black and bruised. his sloppy, braindead actions almost reminded you of a...

"hey, when i said i liked zombies, this isn't what i meant!" you wailed as he lowered his face to your neck. the apparition exhaled shakily, his breath hot and uncomfortable. you kicked your legs to get away, but the effort was futile, as he only got closer. your heart quickened as his teeth brushed your skin and you squeezed your eyes shut. "i don't want to be a zombie!!"

"get away from senpai!!"

kou's shriek of rage filled the bathroom, and hanako was yanked off of you and harshly tossed aside. the blond boy took a protective stance in front of you, holding out his fist.