spook sixty seven ;; ☾

a/n : how would you guys feel if i drew some art for this fic? and if i did, what scenes would you like illustrated? like, subscribe, and comment below what YOU think! (/hj pls comment ideas for scenes you want drawn)

i'd have to figure out what y/n should look like in the pictures, but that's a problem for another day!! if you have suggestions lmk pls.

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎

"no, sachiko, you can't eat black canyon... that's nene's hamster, find another one..."

quiet murmurs spilled from your lips, even though you were barely conscious. you had fallen asleep with ease the night before, drifting off into sweet dreams as you nestled into the supernatural beside you. usually your nights were ridden with tossing and turning, the silence of your empty apartment too deafening to sleep soundly. you contemplated if your rest was due to the fact that you weren't alone anymore. or maybe it had something to do with the sweet smelling shampoo sumire had lent you?

whatever the reason, you found yourself waking with a drowsy smile on your face.

sunlight beamed through the open screen doors of sumire's house, bathing yours and hanako's temporary room in a golden glow. you yawned, burrowing further under the covers with a groan as a pair of hands starting shaking you awake.

"nnnnh... no, hanako, i'm tired..." you groaned into your blankets, eyes fluttering open. "let me slee—"

you broke off at the bleary sight before you slowing growing clearer. a person loomed over you, donning an uncanny looking mask. your heart thudded against your chest, and you did the only thing you could think to do in that instant.

your fist flew towards the person's inhuman face, knuckles cracking against the wooden surface. the person seemed unfazed, instead tipping their head as you pushed yourself as far away from them as you could.

you opened your mouth to cry for help, but found yourself unable to speak. instead a pitiful squeak of fear came out as you noticed four other masked people kneeled behind your attacker.

'masks-?? oh god, what are these people doing here?!' you thought, gaze flicking over the other invaders; you figured they were women, judging by their attire and hair. 'are they here to kidnap us...?! wait, where's—?'

"hanako!" you finally got out, head whipping from side to side as you scanned the room. his makeshift bed was gone; the only sign left of him was his blanket laid atop your own, a caring gesture to make sure you were warm throughout the night. you wondered if these masked intruders had already gotten him, and you were next.