spook twenty one ;; ☾

a/n : can we all agree that the volume five cover is the best cover

bc the volume five cover is the best cover

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

after comforting kou last night, you had made your way home. it was well past midnight when you had finally gotten to sleep, but you weren't complaining; as long as you had helped kou kun feel better, you could rest easy.

now you were in class, playing one of those dating sims with nene- you know, the one where all the characters need therapy?

"zen is the best one."

"you're insane, nene. he's so narcissistic." you yawned and leaned on your desk, swinging your legs as you looked at your phone.

"but he's princely..."

"n/n chan!"

you and nene jumped at aoi's voice, and you slammed the face of your phone into your desk in a panicked manner. "nothing!"

"hm? oh, silly~" aoi laughed at your flushed face, patting your shoulder. "guess what? you've been summoned by a hot upperclassman!"

you flinched at nene's loud squeal of excitement next to you. your mouth gaped in bewilderment, and you had to blink a couple times. "um... me? are you sure they didn't ask for you, or our lovely little nene chan?"

"mmhmm! see? over there!" aoi pointed at the door with a smile, and you could see a group of girls crowded around a tall brown haired boy. they were all asking questions excitedly; akane kun and lemon kun watched from the side, leaning against the wall.

"y/n chan, you're so popular!" nene chirped, pulling you to your feet. she and aoi pulled you towards the door, and a look of confusion crossed your face.

"me? really..? i'm not- i don't even know what he wants with me!" you protested. at your voice, the girls who had been so entranced by the upperclassman shuffled aside nervously.

'see!? ugh- but i guess i can't blame them for being anxious around me- but still!!' you almost had the urge to bare your teeth at them, but resisted. you turned your attention to the tall boy in front of you, biting the inside of your cheek. he seemed... familiar.

"yo." he nodded towards you with a smirk. "hello there."

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎