spook twenty three ;; ☾

a/n : please be sure to leave a vote! thank you :3c

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov
————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"...have you heard the rumor?"

you looked up from your phone as aoi spoke. her voice was lowered, in that creepy way she always liked to use when telling scary stories. you and nene both leaned closer, akane kun and lemon kun treading not far behind.

"it's school mystery no. 1– the three clock keepers." the purple haired girl continued. "there's a big old clock somewhere in the school. that clock is time itself- the time that flows through the school. if you move the hands of that clock, the school's time is yours to command.

"but you see, there are guards watching over the big clock. they are the three clock keepers, who represent past, present, and future. if anyone touches the clock without their permission, the three clock keepers will steal the time from that person's life."

after her dark words, aoi immediately brightened, holding her finger to her chin.

"so there you have it! it's a pretty popular rumor these days!" she chirped, grinning at the two of you. you couldn't help the shudder that ran down your spine.

'here it comes again... aoi's "rumors!" before i met hanako kun, i liked hearing people whisper about these scary stories while i passed them by in the hall...' you thought, shutting your eyes and internally groaning. 'but lately, every rumor she tells me comes true, and i don't want to deal with something like this!!'

"is... is that so...?" nene smiled back nervously, sparing you a sympathetic glance.

"don't worry, girls." lemon kun mumbled nonchalantly, not looking up from his phone. "it's just a rumor."

you turned to face him, furrowing your brows. "ah, yeah..."

'if only you knew.' you thought, running your fingers over your crescent brooch as nene padded ahead to greet one of your classmates. 'don't tell me this one will... never mind. i don't know why i'm spouting empty wishes- i just hope it'll be over with quickly.'

you walked with aoi the rest of the way, partaking in meandering conversations before the sound of nene shrieking cut into your exchange.

"waaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

the two of you immediately ran towards the sound of her scream, coming upon a group of students crowded around your classroom.