spook twenty five ;; ☾

a/n :

...nice.

thank you for reading, and enjoy the chapter!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"school mystery no. 1– the clock keeper."

nene peered around your shoulder at hanako kun's words, eyes wide with confusion.

"the chandelier- it's stuck in midair!" she exclaimed, glancing around. you turned to look at kou kun over your shoulder, who was crouched atop one of the seats, completely still.

"kou's frozen too." you mumbled. hanako kun let out a hum of satisfaction.

"so it's same to assume your power is to stop time."

akane kun only glared at hanako kun, striding past the ghost as he spoke.

"...i've heard of you." the ginger haired boy finally said, laying the unconscious aoi in one of the seats. "that old school uniform. the seal on your cheek. two tsueshiros... you must be 'honorable no. 7.'"

hanako nodded, tipping his hat with a friendly grin. "that's right! i've met the other clock keepers, but i don't believe i've made your acquaintance yet."

"what business does the leader of the school mysteries have with aoi?" akane kun wondered aloud, unfastening his cloak and draping it over the purple haired girl. "i was interested in learning the answer... but when you put her in danger, even i lose my cool. so with that said..."

at those words, akane kun spun on his heel on stormed towards the seventh mystery. he reached out, gripping the front of hanako's cloak tightly and yanking him closer, contempt in his eyes.