spook nine ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"why are you asking me for that?" hanako asked, looking at you with a teasing smile and pressing his cheek against a shoulder clad in blue fabric. "gonna do something perverted?"

"yes, hanako kun. i'm going to do such filthy things with your favorite color." you deadpanned, rolling your eyes and glaring at the poltergeist. you leaned across a certain blond boy's lap to pinch the ghost's cheek with a frustrated huff. "grow up."

"um..." kou started hesitantly, fiddling with his hands. "...why are y'all squishin' me?"

"because y/n won't leave me alone." hanako kun pinched said girl's cheek in return, and you pulled away.

"because you won't tell me anything, idiot!" you argued, crossing your arms. "i'm trying to see which character you'd be in fruits basket; this is one of the questions, you jerk!"

"n-now, now..." the little exorcist said wearily, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire. there was a mokke on top of his head, letting out odd rumbles of glee at the anger spiking off of you. "let's not fight-"

"you really don't have anyone else to bother, do you?" sighed hanako kun, resting his chin in his hand. you let out a soft gasp, turning your head away.

"god..." you sulked, scooting away from the ghost and the exorcist as you shut off your phone. "sorry i'm such a bother to you, i'll just go home then. see you tomorrow."

you picked up your bag, gaze trained on the ground, and walked towards the door leading out of the school roof.

"way to go, toilet perv!" kou turned to hanako, smacking the back of his head. the boy's sudden shout made the mokke on his head hop away, a certain earring in it's grasp. "you made her upset- again!"

"what do you mean again?" he winced, clutching his head.

"i told him about the other day!" youyelled over your shoulder, harshly pulling open the door. "that's right, hanako! he kno- oh!"

you let out a surprised squeak as you ran into someone, and a princely voice came from behind the door.

"ah, i'm sorry l/n san. i didn't mean to bump into you like that. i'm here to see my brother; you're his friend, aren't you?"

"it's fine. and yeah, i am." you muttered, backing up to hold the door open for him. you let it swing shut and led the blond haired boy towards hanako and kou, hurt still coming off of you in waves.