spook sixty five ;; ☾

a/n : i want to be friends with u guys so bad. but it's so awkward to be like "haha hey you're really nice and i enjoy talking to you! let's be friends?" i just. i can't do it‼️‼️

komi can't communicate more like i can't communicate anyways onto the chapter

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

the woods were silent.

then rain started to patter against the forest floor, bringing life to the devoid atmosphere.  a young supernatural looked around the woods with an even younger girl in tow, searching for shelter- though there was a lack of urgency in his actions.

eventually the girl beside him tugged the supernatural to a rocky cave, lichen and moss nearly consuming the surface of the stone.

staring across the dampening foliage, hakubo blinked. he wiped some stray water from his face with his sleeve, irritated by the muggy air and the potential illness his companion may come down with. his bitter thoughts were cut off as the little girl squeezed his hand.

"um... how long are you going to stay with me?"

wordlessly, the supernatural looked towards the younger girl in question. her large blue eyes had grown watery, and she nested closer to her friend- if you could call him that, given their circumstances- as her voice grew wobbly.

"i want you... to stay with me forever." she murmured, shivering as thunder boomed in the distance. "promise me..."

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

you were falling.

'what happened...?' you mused to yourself, feeling nothing but the air around your figure as you endlessly plummeted. your eyes fluttered open to darkness. 'how did i get here....?'

the last thing you remembered was hanako embracing you, your heart racing in terror as insects upon insects swarmed over your figures. then, though you had fought to stay awake, you had fallen unconscious.

'that's right.' you thought bitterly, skin crawling with unease once more. 'aoi, she... tricked us.'

the purple haired girl's voice rang in your ears, almost taunting; "this is the boundary's waste bin... they say that whatever goes in can never come back out~!"