spook eleven ;; ☾

a/n : do my regular readers like this story?? i'm just making sure, i have a burning need to be reassured that people actually like to read this??

also mitsukou fans how are we FEELING today??? i'm adding the valentines art aidairo gifted us at the bottom of the chapter god bless

bleh anyways, to the chapter we go!! happy reading, remember to vote, and sorry for any mistakes in advance!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov
————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"so you're... interested in the seven mysteries?"

you laughed sheepishly, taking the book from her hand and holding the stack to your chest as you stood up.

"well... something like that." you replied as their gaze traveled to the books in your arms.

"hanako san... oh." the student replied, their eyes half lidded. "the one who's like a cat."

"...what? a cat...?" now that you thought about it, hanako kun did have that high pitched whine he would do if you were ignoring him... it sort of reminded you of your cat sachiko.

"capricious, selfish... and needy." the green haired student sighed, leaning against the windowsill. "is yours like that too?"

'do they... know hanako kun?' you thought to yourself, sweating. 'capricious, selfish, needy... he never relies on me for anything important though- wait! i know this scenario... i've seen it in manga, when the love interest acts entirely different with someone else..! just who is this person?! don't tell me...'

the beginnings of jealousy stirred in your chest, and you fought it down.

'h-hanako kun's lover!! hanako, you bastard!!! i could've had a chance...'

you bit the inside of your cheek as the person took long strides past you, leaving the faint scent of peach tea.

"if you want to know more about him," they added, glancing over their shoulder at you. "you should go see school mystery no. 5."

with that, she joined a familiar looking boy waiting by the exit, and they both made their way through the door.

"hey, wait a minute!" you called as you chased after them, moving as fast as you could. you whammed into your favorite teacher, mortified at yourself as his papers and books went flying.