spook fifteen ;; ☾

a/n : happy reading <3 remember to vote!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"so, y/n..." hanako kun placed his hand under his chin, fingers extended in an L shape. "is it just me, or have you been acting weird?"

"huh?" you glanced up from mopping the floor, furrowing your brows. nene wiped the mirrors behind you, while kou kun worked at washing the windows. "...i'm acting like i always do."

"are you suuuure?" hanako kun floated towards you, swatting his fan on the top of your head. you merely closed your eyes and continued mopping, fighting the urge to smack him away. "i dunno. see, you're just not reacting as well as you used to. you stopped whining during cleaning, too. and you're more quiet than before."

"that's a good thing, isn't it? besides, i don't want to be annoying." you turned your face away as he wrapped his arms around you, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"aww, but i like annoying..."

he pressed his cheek to yours as you continued your refusal to look at him. finally he huffed, grabbing the sides of your face and harshly twisting your head to look him in the eyes. you could've sworn you heard a sharp crack from your neck.

"why won't you look at me?!!" hanako kun shouted, his fingers digging into your cheeks.

"ow, ow, ow ow owwwwww! okay, i'll look at you, damn!" you wailed, desperately trying to push him off as his nails dug into your skin.

"really?"

"really!" you shoved him off with a huff. nene and kou kun stared on in confusion as you two bickered, the students halting their cleaning. "now get off, that hurt!"

"um, do you two need some alone time to sort things out?" nene asked with a tilt of her head. you turned to face her, face burning in anger and embarrassment. you slowly took in a deep breath, soothing yourself.

"no." you replied calmly. "i'm sorry for yelling, and for pushing you, hanako kun."

"...see?! she never would've apologized if she wasn't acting different!" hanako kun exclaimed, pointing at you furiously. kou kun sighed as the bell dismissing us rang, and you made your way towards the two living students to take their cleaning supplies and put them away with your mop. you shuffled past the ghost to the door, avoiding his suspicious glare.

"i... i'll see you all tomorrow." you murmured, picking up your bag outside of the door. "i have some stuff to do."

with that you left your friends in the bathroom, not looking back or bothering to wait. you could faintly hear hanako kun asking the others about you, but you didn't stick around to hear their responses.