spook thirty five ;; ☾

a/n : sorry for any mistakes— and also i'm so excited to write the festival chapter ahhhhh

remember to vote pls!! thank you <3

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"mitsuba... you were born as a supernatural. you cannot be allowed to become human." hanako kun said, pointing his knife at the pink haired apparition. "i can't let you have the seat of a school mystery. i'm taking it back!"

tsukasa merely stared at his brother with an arrogant grin before starting to laugh.

"ah ha ha! are you sure you wanna do that?" the dark haired boy asked while beaming. "mitsuba's pretty powerful now. don't think he's the same weakling ghost he was before, or else... scrunch! that'll be the end of you!"

tsukasa spread out his arms, motioning around the multitude of mirrors surrounding them.

"this boundary belongs to mitsuba now- in here, no one can beat him!" the ghost said excitedly, turning to face the cutesy boy that had been standing beside him. "go on, mitsuba! scrunch 'em— huh? mitsuba?"

tsukasa spun around, looking for the pink haired boy, before gasping.

"oh, there you are!"

mitsuba, who had been creeping to a safe hiding space, froze instantly at the dark haired boy's words. he looked over his shoulder, gulping nervously as tsukasa floated over him.

"what are you doing?"

"stay away from me!" mitsuba spat instantly, flinching away from the other supernatural before lowering his voice to a whisper. "...what does it look like i'm doing? i'm running away!"

"why?"

"'why?!' look at that guy!" mitsuba shrieked, pointing at hanako with trembling hands. "he's got a knife! there's no way i can beat him!!"

"awww! you'll be fiiiiine!" tsukasa whined in protest. "just scrunch him with your new powers!"

"i can't do that! i'm too cute!!"

"come on, come on, come on, come on!"

"nooooooo!"

as the two continued to bicker, hanako and kou exchanged a confused glance. finally, tsukasa huffed.

he raised his fist and struck the pink haired boy across the face, cutting off his string of "no's" and glaring down at him.