spook thirty one ;; ☾

a/n : slight tw bc in this chapter, someone says "just die already" and stuff around those lines. it's just a supernatural being a bitch but if it's triggering to you, then feel free to skip past!

leave a comment and a vote- and enjoy!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov
————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

you yawned as you trudged through the snow, holding the grocery bags tightly in your arms. your breath fogged out in front of you, the cold air biting at your cheeks and making you shiver. your tan trench coat brushed against your pant leg, a quiet scraping sound that was slowly starting to get on your nerves.

"mmm... i'm tired." your stomach rumbled, and you shifted your mind to the fluffy calico cat waiting for you at home; at least as soon as you got back, you could curl up under a blanket with her and go to sleep. the day had been rough, to say the least.

'what day isn't rough...?' you thought bitterly, adjusting the paper bags in your arms with a huff. 'i had to go to three different stores to find this stupid milk- what kind of grocery store gets sold out of milk? i hate it here.'

as you stomped through the snow, you continued to internally complain.

'and i'm so sore from slipping on the ice, and my fingers are so cold they hurt, and i hate walking home in this weather, and i wish my mother had just picked me up instead of sending me off like this. i could be kidnapped! she really sh-'

your resentful thoughts were cut off as you bumped into someone. you let out a squeak as you fell backwards into the snow, the contents of the two paper bags in your arms spilling out around you.

"watch where you're going." a boy's voice spat in annoyance.

"i'm sorry!" you scooted backwards, grabbing one of the boxes of broth and pulling it to
your chest before glancing up at the source of the voice.

the boy in front of you couldn't have been much older than 14. he had short salmon-colored hair, pulled back into a ponytail, with thick strands of hair on either side of his face. the boy had on a yellow scarf and a grey jacket. his pink eyes darkened as he scowled, adjusting his scarf on his neck.

"...no, it's fine." he muttered, bending down to
pick up some of your groceries. he tucked them into one of the paper bags while you took the other, collecting your scattered items as quickly as you could.