spook thirty ;; ☾

a/n : f/t means favorite type <3 enjoy the chapter!!!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"misfortune, tell the kid to stop ignoring me" hanako whined, not looking up from the intense game of menko he was in with the little exorcist.

"y/n senpai, tell hanako i'll stop ignoring him if he stops bragging about his stupid keychain."

"it's not stupid! it's special- and she got it for me!" the seventh mystery grinned like a child, poking his face innocently. kou slammed one of his cards down on the windowsill with a huff as you took a seat on the edge of one of the sinks.

"both of you be quiet. i'm not your mom, i'm not gonna settle disputes between the two of you." you retorted, opening your bag before pausing. "...well, except you, kou. i'll legally adopt you if you want."

"hey!" hanako complained, but you cut him off as you pulled out the lunch you had packed.

"mmm... i'm so hungry. i didn't eat yet today- i am so looking forward to this."

after pulling out your f/t sandwich you dug through your bag again, handing a couple pieces of candy to the mokke playing with hanako and kou. as you bit into your lunch, nene padded into the bathroom, holding a composition notebook to her chest.

"um... what do you guys know about spirit photography?"

"spirit photography?" kou and hanako repeated at once, pausing their game of menko with the mokke. you looked up from your lunchbox, swiping your tongue over your lips as nene fiddled with her fingers.

"um... yes."

"mm..?" you mumbled around the mouthful of sandwich. "what do you mean?"

"well... aoi took me to where the gardening club records are today because she noticed something odd." nene explained, opening the book. "and, well... the pictures with me in them are a little strange."

"what do you mean by that?" you placed the uneaten half of your sandwich on top of the lunchbox, hopping off the sink and padding towards the shorter girl. "let me see."

she spun the book around to show you, kou, and hanako; the three of you let out a collective gasp of surprise.

"these are...!" kou exclaimed, holding his hand up to his mouth.