spook fifty five ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"...you are so naive."

shijima san all but laughed at your words, crossing her arms with a shake of her head. you exchanged a glance with nene and kou, three sets of wide eyes slowly turning back to gaze at the supernatural.

"you're going to go find him, and talk to him? hmm." the fourth mystery narrowed her eyes at you. "interesting. then what, l/n san?"

"ah..." you furrowed your brow, picking at your fingernails as your mouth gaped. "um- uh... i'll convince him to home to the real world with us...? i'm sure that if i cry hard enough, he'll feel bad and send all of us back..."

after waiting a heartbeat for her reply you fixed her with a confused stare, tipping your head at her blank expression.

"...what else do you want me to say?!" you bristled defensively, balling your hands into fists as she scoffed once more. "he's a sucker for when i cry!"

"that's so not how it's going to happen." shijima san muttered. the two students beside you let out incredulous mutters before the supernatural hushed them, leaning against the wall of the cell. "if you keep wasting time, this world is going to be completed and you'll never be able to leave. you can convince him later, but your first priority is to get out of this world."

nene nodded, furrowing her brow. "right, but... how can we do that?"

"i know!" kou suddenly snapped his fingers, a determined grin crossing his features as he pointed at shijima san. "you're the one making this world, right?"

"well, yes."

"then you can do anything you want with it!" he suddenly shot his arm out, grabbing the girl by her jacket collar and shoving her harshly against the wall. "here's the deal!"

kou dug his staff into the wall beside shijima san's head, electricity crackling from its pointed tip.

"you're gonna get us outta here right now, or else i'm gonna kick your b—!"

you squeaked, grabbing the back of the boys shirt and tugging him away from the brown haired girl. "kou kun, no!"

"y/n nee san?" he looked up at you, confused as you sent an apologetic look towards shijima san. "come on, she could be our way out!"

"yeah, but...!" you lowered your voice to a whisper. "...we shouldn't be threatening her when she has almost full control of our situation..!"