A Big Thank You!

Fate was a very important book for us, as it was our first original work. We are currently finished and posting the second book in our series, Destined. If anyone ever wanted Zayn's POV, you will have it! We are also working on the third book in the series Affliction. Many more books to come in our Fate world and others. So many more stories to tell, and the ride might not always be good. But ultimately, much like the real world, love is always the answer.

This series is a tale of imperfect characters in an imperfect world. The views, follows, and favorites we have received from various places have been astounding. So know when we mention the place you live, it is a personal thank you from us to you. So thank you Canada, Colombia, Guyana, Chile, United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Iraq, Cameroon, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Austria, India, Japan, Australia, Finland, Portugal, Greece, Indonesia, Philippines, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Malaysia, New Zealand, and The United States.

We hope you'll take this journey with our characters all the way to the end. It has been such a pleasure writing it. The story gets so much deeper from here on out. Our greatest hope is that we created a little escape for you when the real world becomes too much. God Bless you!

All our love,

-L&F