Chapter One Hundred-Ten

"Someone stop him," I groaned.

"This sounds like fun."

"Reggie, do not encourage this," Sunny frowned.

"I can't help it."

"Maggie what are you doing? You have a bad habit of making things worse," Liam told her softly.

"Not this time," she promised standing to her feet and following Nick.

"You are not going over there to make things worse," Sunny said grabbing Reggie by his arm.

"Come on admit that it sounds fun," he smirked sitting back down in his seat.

"Not if they go to your school," I glared at him.

"They can't be that bad."

"Trust me they are that bad," Liam assured with a serious voice.

"All the more reason to go bother them."

"I'd kill you," I threatened.

"Admit it. You want to know what's being said as well"

"Not really."

"Yes, you do. Just like you want to follow them."

Okay so a part of me really wanted to follow after them but my butt was not moving from this seat. My presence would undoubtedly make this whole situation worse. So I decided I'd just sat here unmoving so I wouldn't be bothered or embarrassed by whatever was being said.

However, the thought of not knowing what was being said was almost worse. Gulping I crossed my arms and peeked over there. They'd reached the table and already the girls were looking annoyed but Nick and Maggie were talking animatedly. Oh no, what was being said?

"Trust me I was want to know what's being said," Reggie continued.

"Fine I do want to know but that's not helping me right now."

"Well go over there," he insisted.

"I am not going over there."

"Then you'll just have to wait till they get back to know what's being said," he shrugged.

"It can't be that bad right?" Matt asked.

"It's Nick and it's Maggie so of course, it can."

They were the last two people who needed to be talking to them. It seemed a weird combination but that mattered little. Nick and Maggie were like that impossible combination of horror you never wanted to have talking about you to someone. This was a disaster.

"Hey red," Adam called and I looked over to where he simply nodded at me before turning back to the table. What was that all about? Why he was looking over here and randomly saying hi to me?

Worse yet Nick and Maggie had both sat near them. Now, what was going on? Nick sat beside Miles wrapping his arm around his shoulders while Maggie wrapped hers around Zayn. Oh no.

"Liam get your girlfriend. Sunny get Nick."

"Hey don't look at me. He's not my boyfriend anymore. I got Reggie under control and that's hard enough as it is," she shrugged.

"Liam?"

"I can't control Maggie," he shrugged.

Okay, so we were all shrugging today? Playing a game maybe? From where I was sitting Miles looked annoyed as did Zayn although not as much.