Chapter Seventy-Seven

From the time I opened my mouth I knew it would take an act of Congress to get him to agree to do what he thought sounded impossible. No, he just didn't want to do it but he was. Whether he wanted to or not.

His face was somewhat of a mixture of shock and smugness. Then just like that, he busted out into a fit of laughter. "You're hilarious! I'll apologize to Maggie but I will not apologize to Friher!"

"You will apologize to Friher because he's my best friend, who, might I add, is your god-sibling. Our god-sibling!" I glared.

"Not by choice." He shrugged.

"Zayn!" I warned.

"I'm not apologizing to him."

"Then I'm not coming with you." I declared.

"This is ridiculous!"

"Yeah? Well, so is your constant mood swings!" I snapped.

"I have mood swings?" He challenged.

"Yes! Why else would you act the way you do?"

"Jee, I don't know...maybe because you make me act that way?" He argued.

"Me? I don't do anything to you!"

"Yes you do," he retorted.

"I don't try to do anything to do and if we're being honest you've done way worse. I don't know why I put up with this from you over and over again."

"I do."

"Why?" I snapped.

"For one thing your too stubborn to just leave me alone like you should and probably too nice and forgiving. Not to mention you also have a thing for me," he smirked.

"I do not."

"Do to."

"We aren't arguing about this right now. You have to apologize to them, both of them."

"I don't see them."

"You can apologize later but you have to agree."

"Fine sure Whatever."

"Really?"

"Yes now let's go."

I hid a satisfied smirk because as for once I'd one. Now he'd just better apologize to Liam as well or this wouldn't be happening again. He held my still open door for me as I stepped inside.

"Wipe that grin off your face," he said once he got in the driver's seat.

"I can't. I actually got you to agree to something for once."

"Don't get used to it."

"Adams right you're a moody ass."

"Adam called me a moody ass?" He raised an eyebrow.

"He wasn't lying when he said that."

"If it wasn't so hard to get you into this car, to begin with, I'd kick you out."

"Wouldn't be the first time except this time I'd gladly go."

"I'm sure you would."

"You're still apologizing to both of them by the way."

"Whatever," he replied starting the car as I texted Liam that they could leave.

I wasn't sure why I was being so brave with him all of a sudden and I assumed it was simply due to how angry he'd made me today but that was just one of the many emotions he invokes within me at any given moment much like Miles.