Chapter Ninety-Three

"You kissed him again?" Sunny chuckled.

"He kissed me but I wanted him to," I sighed.

"Take it from me it's not a good idea to kiss a guy with a girlfriend," she frowned leaning her chin on her hand.

"I know I don't know why we keep doing these things. Of all things after he told me how much he loved Melinda."

"You kind of suck, don't you, Aris," Nick laughed.

"You're not even supposed to be in here," Sunny yelled, throwing a pillow at his head.

He dodged it by closing my bedroom door quickly. I chuckled when he opened it again, peering in slowly to make sure nothing else was being thrown at his head. He looked to me.

"Am I clear for entry?" He joked.

"Sure." I smiled.

He nodded, walking into my room, and paused abruptly when Sunny tosses another pillow at him; this time hitting him dead in the middle of his face and we both doubled over in laughter.

He stared at us, stunned by our actions. "How rude!" He blurted, quickly picking up the pillow to toss back at us.

We screamed, ducking out of the way as it slammed against the wall beside my bed. Sunny and I gapped at him. "No fair! Were you trying to kill us?" Sunny accused.

Nick rolled his eyes. "Like a pillow could kill you."

"You'd be surprised," I said cheekily.

"Fine. No more throwing pillows."

"What are we throwing?" Reggie asked, poking his head through the door.

"Pillows. Apparently, they kill people." Nick shrugged.

"What doesn't kill you these days?" Reggie asked.

"True." Nick chuckled.

"Why is it every time I leave you two alone, you end up talking about the strangest things?" Liam asked joining the conversation along with Maggie.

Actually what we were talking about wasn't so strange for once it was just something private not everyone needed to know about. With all of us here I should have known that wasn't going to go well. Case in point Nick eavesdropping.

Of course, this wasn't how it started out. I'd started by asking Sunny all about what happened on her date with Reggie and she'd insisted it wasn't a date just hanging out.

"Fine how was hanging out?" I chuckled.

"Fine."

"Just fine?" I pressed.

"Yes."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, we kind of kissed."

"You kissed?!

"You know we've done a little more than that by now," she laughed.

"Yes but this is the first time since you haven't been with anyone else."

"Geez, maybe I am a slut."

"You are not a slut and this is good news. So when are you guys going to be official?"

"Official? I don't know."

"You need to figure it out."

"We're working on it," she insisted.

I had been so excited to hear this news because it meant they were getting closer to actually getting tighter. At this point, there was nothing stopping them expect themselves. Back in the present, this is what my friends and I should be obsessing over but instead, they were focused on me.