Epilogue

This is the last part of this novel. Thank you for letting me express my thoughts through this. I'm really sorry for the errors you found on this novel, I'm still learning so I apologize for my mistakes. Thank you for the support, reads and for promoting my story. Special thanks to Jannel Tebia and Mhelca Baldos. Thanks for reading! I hope you got lessons in this story. See you on my new stories!

——

"Bakit kilala mo siya? Ano ba'ng nangyari sa Tagaytay?"

I was busy reading my book but Flix' mouth wouldn't just stop. I saw on my peripheral vision that Jethro doesn't like to talk about it. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my book again. But then, Flix just won't stop talking.

I massage the bridge of my nose and threw my gaze on the window beside me. Glad thing that Reinhurst University accept us. Well, this university is normal I think, it's private, but it's just weird that internships are always made in the middle of second semester. Maybe they really want to practice the students here and they can get students' grade also in there.

I stopped reading, as Flix' voice is still invading our new room. Nanatili ang tingin sa ko sa labas nang may makita. May nagbabangayan pero hinahayaan lang ng nakapaligid.

"So? Is it my fault that your cheap boyfriend fell that hard on me?" my eyebrows raised when I heard that girl's voice. Tinanaw ko siya dahil nayayabangan ako sa pagsasalita niya. She's a girl for sake, masakit sa tainga 'yon.

"Nilandi mo kasi!" dinig ko namang sumbat ng kinakaaway niya. Pinaglapat ko ang bibig ko habang nakatingin sa kanila. They were already fighting yet none of the people watching them tried to stop them both.

"Oh, shut it. Men are drooling over me, you think may oras pa ako sa nobyo mo? Hindi ko kailangang lumandi para pagkaguluhan ako ng mga lalake, simpleng pagdaan lang ng mga mata ko sa kanila ay sapat na para mabaliw sila nang tuluyan sa 'kin."

"You're so full of yourself, Jia!"

"That's good then, kaysa kinulang sa pag-iisip na tulad mo. Ang pangit ng boyfriend mo, sa tingin mo lalandiin ko 'yan? No freaking way!" woman named Jia said that.

I stared at Jia. She's tall. She's afar but I can see her pretty and perfect self. She has a cute round face, with long thick eyelashes, well-shaped eyebrows, long natural straight hair, pouty lips with bloody red-colored lipsticks, pointed nose, high cheeks, defined sharp jaws, and she has a fair skin.

But what captured my whole attention is her green eyes, wait, it turned to a grayish one, so I expected it wasn't just contact lenses. She's wearing a checkered white and black skirt, paired with her silk white halter top. She has the body, right, but I was perplexed on myself why I am even describing that short-tempered, hostile and so full-of-to herself woman?

I don't have experience with girls and I won't like to have one. I am always busy on my studies and wanting to achieve more like what Papa had. Yes, sometimes I was attracted with girls but it's just a couple of minutes.

And in short, she's far from my likes.

Hindi ko siya gusto.

She's my classmate on some subjects but I was always irritated whenever I got the chance to see her. She's barely reciting in class, she's not even fond of books, karamihan kung hindi zero ang score ay hindi na tataas pa sa sampu ang nakukuha sa mga special quizzes. Saka lang yata siya nagseseryoso sa tuwing exam.

I don't like her. She's irresponsible, immature and so full of herself.

But lately I found myself always watching her. The way she quickly change boyfriends just like how she change her clothes. She's playing the word 'love'.