Little one

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

Queen Belladonna eventually pulled me away, ignoring my whine of protest. She bent down to pick me up but I was already on my feet, holding my arms up to her. She chuckled softly as she lifted me up, my head burying into the crook of her neck as my legs wrapped around her waist.

"Oh little princess," Queen Belladonna sighed as she kissed the top of my head. She carried me out of the room, I assumed that since I still had my head in the crook of her neck. I lifted my head only when I heard the sound of a door opening and the familiar voices of the other queens. Queen Belladonna sat down and I quickly realized we were in the tea room from the other day.

"What is this about?" Queen Elvira asked. I turned my head and body slightly to look at her. She was sitting on the opposite side of the table, her eyes trained on me.

"I accidentally scared the little one causing her to fall," Queen Belladonna said. "It seems the shock made her slip," she stated as she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

"How do you know that she slipped?" Queen Riniya asked as she studied me. She was sitting next to Queen Elvira and was looking at Queen Belladonna instead of me.

"How old are you darling?" Queen Belladonna asked as she tilted my head so that I was looking for her? I knew that, I was... How old was I? I tried to explain how I felt but the words wouldn't come out no matter how hard I tried. I let out a frustrated whine as I held up three fingers then two and then one. I repeated the process as I looked at her with a frown. "You don't know? That's okay," she reassured me as she kissed my hand.

"Poor thing," Queen Ordelia said as she patted my arm. I turned to look at her and she gave me a small smile. I smiled back at her before I turned back to Queen Belladonna who was bouncing her leg slightly. I turned my head back to Queen Ordelia and noticed that she had some of that colorful paper, similar to the ones in the book Queen Riniya gave me. I reached for it, huffing when Queen Belladonna held me so that I couldn't fall. I needed the paper, it was green and that was my favorite color.

"She seems to have found your sticky notes Ordelia," Queen Riniya said. I looked at Queen Ordelia pleadingly as she pulled one of the notes off before handing me the stack of them. I squealed happily as I took it, pulling one of the notes off. It stuck to my finger and I shook my hand, whining when it wouldn't come off.

"Poor baby," Queen Belladonna said as she helped take the note off my hand. She handed it back to me and I held it carefully, distrusting it a little now.

"If that is her reaction to sticky notes, I wonder how she would react to stickers?" Queen Elvira asked. I didn't know what a sticker was but it couldn't be any funner than this sticky note thing. I squealed as it got stuck to my hand again and held my hand up to Queen Belladonna.

"Darling that's going to keep happening," Queen Belladonna said as she pulled the note off my hand. I took it back from her, holding it carefully.

"You've been awfully quiet Morticia," Queen Elvira said. I turned to look at the woman who was sitting to the left of Queen Belladonna.

"Are you sure I should be around a little one? Last time I checked, I couldn't control my temper," she said, her words were bitter. There was a magazine in front of her and it had her face on it. I didn't like how she was speaking, she sounded sad and upset. I leaned over and pressed my sticky note to her face. That would make her happy, sticky notes made me happy. She looked at me wide eyed as I smiled at her.

"I think you should stop listening to the tabloids so much young lady and listen to the opinion of the people who actually know you," Queen Elvira said as she reached over and held Queen Morticia's hand. I frowned at that, I wanted to hold her hand. My heels fell off my feet as I slid off Queen Belladonna's lap and walked the few steps to Queen Morticia. I climbed onto her lap, curling up slightly as I pushed Queen Elvira's hand away, taking Queen Morticia's hand into my own.

"Well hello little one," Queen Morticia said as she lifted her free hand up, gently cupping my face. I felt her hand shaking slightly as it was pressed against my face. I leaned into her touch with a small sigh of happiness.

"I think she likes you," Queen Riniya said as I nuzzled into Queen Morticia, closing my eyes slightly. I buried my face into her chest, relaxing as her nails gently ran down my back.

"I think so too," Queen Morticia said as I looked up at her with half-lidded eyes. She laughed at my sleep expression on my face as I smiled up at her. "Sleepy baby, I think you need a nap," she said as she lifted me up and turned me over, cradling me slightly. I shook my head as I pouted up at her. I wasn't that tired, I was only a little tiny bit sleepy.

"Why would you say that N-A-P word? That's the first way you get little ones not to take one," Queen Ordelia said. I lifted my head up to look at her, what word had she spelled? I wanted to know what she said.

"So is spelling the word," Queen Elvira said as I settled back down, looking at Queen Morticia with a small smile. She kissed my head and paused as she lifted her head up. She ran her thumb over her lip as she looked at it curiously.

"Glitter, how lovely," she said as she settled back in her seat, rocking me slightly. I closed my eyes as I leaned into her. Perhaps a small nap wouldn't hurt, I suddenly felt very sleepy after all.