Icky

Queen Elvira-Witch Queen
Queen Belladonna- Werewolf Queen
King Thorne- Merpeople King

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

The thought of running briefly crosses my mind but I choose not to. Mostly because there are strangers in the room and I would not like to face plant in front of them. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? I don't think I would ever be able to live it down.

"Nymeria," Queen Elvira's voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I glance up at her, seeing the look in her eyes makes me shrink down. I want nothing more than to go home now, to escape that look and be cuddled up in my bed.

"Can't talk, I sleep," I suggest instead, hoping that it works as I close my eyes. I press my head against her chest, keeping my eyes shut as I cling to her dress. She can't remove me if I cling to her hard enough.

"You are not sleeping and we will be talking to this, later," Queen Elvira whispers into my ear and I whine softly, pushing into her even more. It's a miracle I'm not hurting her because I know I am much closer than I should be but I can't help it. She may be mad at me but she was my comfort at the moment so I would just have to deal with her being mad.

I sit in silence for the rest of their meeting, however long that is. I don't ask any questions and I most certainly fall asleep at some point or another. It's hard to tell when exactly I fell asleep, maybe during the conversation about the kingdoms pulling apart or the economy doing something. I wasn't good at adult conversations when I felt small and I did feel small. Maybe not small enough to sit on Queen Elvira's lap the whole time but I wasn't going to deny myself my comfort person.

I wake up suddenly, abruptly as it feels like fire coursing through my veins. I feel bile clawing at the back of my throat, racing into my mouth as I try to move to throw up. As my stomach heaves I realize two things, one is that I am not in Queen Elvira's lap anymore which would be disappointing until I realize that I would have thrown up on her, not on the bed that I was laying on.

"Are you alright?" Queen Belladonna asks and I give her a glare that says that her question was stupid. Because it was. Obviously I was not alright in any sort of capacity.

"Where's Mu-Elvira?" I correct myself, still not feeling that good. I know that I am regressed in some sort of way, not as young as I usually am but I don't try and determine the exact age at the moment. Especially since I have just carefully maneuvered out a bed covered in throw up with Queen Belladonna's help.

"She left for a moment darling," Queen Belladonna and only then do I notice that her nose is wrinkled up. She looks rather uncomfortable and it takes me a minute to remember why.

"You don't have to stay, I know that it probably bothers your nose more than it would others," I say.

"I'll be fine darling, it would be mean of me to leave you alone when you are so clearly unwell and I am a werewolf, I have smelled things a lot worse than someone being sick," Queen Belladonna says as she gives me a small smile.

There's a knock on the door. I hope it's Queen Elvira but when the door opens it is King Thorne. I pout slightly, not because I'm disappointed to see him but because I really did want to see Queen Elvira. Maybe I should be grateful that it is just him since I think Queen Elvira may still be angry with me for staying up for three days. It's not my fault though, it's the bad thoughts fault.

"Elvira asked me to drop this off since she has decided to grab everything from the infirmary and stash it in this room," King Thorne scoffs. He gives me a small smile and I return it as he sets a bunch of stuff down on the dresser. If he notices the throw up on the bed, he doesn't say anything.

"What, you don't want to stay?" Queen Belladonna says teasingly, earning an annoyed look from him.

"Not everyone can withstand getting sick," King Thorne huffs before leaving the room, earning a giggle since he seems to purposefully shut the door very loudly.

"Don't encourage him dear," Queen Elvira's voice is suddenly in the room and I spin around to see her standing in the center of the room. There's a bunch of stuff there that wasn't there when I got up.

"Mum," I go to her, launching myself into her arms. She catches me, giving me an annoyed look since I nearly send us sprawling.

"You should not be out of the bed," Queen Elvira says. Okay, so maybe her annoyed look was because I was sick and out of bed. Who knew?

"I can't, I threw up," I inform her, suddenly hyper aware of the bad taste in my mouth. Queen Elvira sighs, muttering something under her breath as she waves her hand. My mouth suddenly feels a lot better since the icky taste is gone and when I look at the bed, there's fresh sheets on it.

"Better?" Queen Elvira, Mum, I mentally correct myself after a moment.

"Mhmm. You not have to put me down though, I up and around now," I inform her. I feel too big to be wrapped up in her arms and rested on her hip but I can't think of any other way that she could hold me so I would just appreciate being held.

"You shouldn't be. Last time I checked your temperature, it was around 100 degrees," Mum says as she gives me a disapproving look.

"I'm better now," I promise her as I wriggle closer, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Oh well if you're so well then how about we talk about you staying up for three days straight?" Mum asks. I freeze at her question, slinking down in her arms.

"Oh no, I too sick," I say as I fake cough, earning an eye roll from her.

"Of course you are," Mum sighs as she runs her fingers through my hair, letting me rest my head on her shoulder. "We will be talking about it though," she promises and all I can think is that I would just have to be sick forever to avoid that conversation.