Baby

Characters in this chapter-
Werewolf Rulers- Queen Belladonna (Mommy) and King Ariston (Daddy)
Witch Queen- Elvira (Mum)
Vampire Queen- Morticia (Momma)

*Nymeria's P.O.V*

King Ariston rubbed my back as he carried me back to the rooms that the Kings and Queens were staying in. He murmured sweet words as he walked quickly, resting me on his hip. He pushed open a door and immediately hushed the flurry of questions.

"I'll tell you all what happened in a moment. Elvira, I need you to heal her," he said as he sat me down on the couch. I whined softly at the loss of contact, trying to cling to him.

"Shh darling," Queen Elvira sat down next to me and I leaned against her. She wiped the tears off of my cheeks, turning my head to look at the cuts on my face. I whined softly when she gently ran her finger over the cuts and I felt them disappear.  I smiled as I scooted onto her lap, pressing my face into the crook of her neck.

"Now that Elvira has healed her, tell us what happened," Queen Belladonna demanded to know.

"Her mother hit her in the face with a wine glass," King Ariston said, his voice close to a growl. I guess it made sense that he could growl, he was a werewolf after all.

I could feel Queen Elvira trembling under me from rage, her grip tightening on me just slightly. I hummed contently as I pushed myself further into her hold. I felt her head turn just slightly and she kissed the top of my head.

"I'm pretty sure that give us permission to murder her," Queen Morticia stated. I whined softly as I pressed my head further into Queen Elvira's neck.

"Belladonna, please come hold her," Queen Elvira said. I was suddenly picked up and I turned to hide my face into the new person's neck.

"It's okay baby, Mommy's here," Queen Belladonna murmured as she rubbed my back. I settled into her hold, wincing when I heard the sound of a smack.

"What did you hit me in the head for?" Queen Morticia asked.

"Watch what you say around little ears," Queen Elvira stated simply.

"Maybe this conversation is better held in another room," King Ariston suggested. I felt Queen Belladonna's hold tighten on me as my legs wrapped around her waist.

"I'll stay with the little one," Queen Belladonna offered before anyone else could say anything.

"Unfair, I want to stay with her," Queen Morticia complained.

"You were just plotting murder and now you want to stay here," King Ariston muttered. Queen Morticia huffed slightly and I heard bickering but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Morticia, Belladonna, and I will stay here," Queen Elvira declared after a little bit. "It might be best to keep our minds off what had happened or else I don't think that woman would be alive for very much longer," she stated simply.

Queen Belladonna pressed a kiss to the top of my head and carried me away from all the chatter. She laid me down on the bed, ignoring my whine at the loss of contact. She wrapped me in a blanket, swaddling me in it before she picked me up. The tightness of the blanket made me feel safe and I felt even tinier.

"Such a quiet baby," Queen Belladonna hummed as she sat down on the edge of the bed. A soft babble escaped my lips and she raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps not so quiet now that I said that," she hummed.

I realized that all the chatter had disappeared right as Queen Morticia sat down next to Queen Belladonna. Her red eyes were shining with some emotion.

"May I hold her?" Queen Morticia asked. Queen Belladonna hummed in acceptance and handed me to Queen Morticia carefully.

"Mommamommamomma," I babbled as I tried to free my arms from the swaddle. She chuckled softly and helped free my hand. I cooed happily as I reached up and grabbed a strand of her hair.  One of her hands moved to grab my hand, resting over it as I twirled her hair between my fingers.

"Little baby, tiny baby," Queen Morticia murmured. I whined protest at being called a baby, letting go of her hair as I tried to wiggle away. She laughed softly as she sat me down on the bed, un-swaddling me slightly. I managed to free myself from the blanket and crawled across the bed.

Queen Belladonna grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. A giggle escaped me and once she released me, I crawled away again. She kept pulling me back until I finally ended up managing to escape her reach.

A yawn escaped my lips and almost as soon as it had, Queen Elvira picked me up. I whined softly as I pouted at her, trying to get her to put me down.

"I think it's naptime for a certain little one," Queen Elvira said. That wasn't fair, I had only yawned once. I wasn't even close to being sleepy. She hushed my whines as she waved her hands and the curtains shut. The lights were out in an instant.

I babbled my protest as she laid me down, the blanket floating into her hand. I watched with mild interest as the blanket floated, huffing when she put the blanket on me. I tried to squirm away, huffing when the blanket moved with me.

"Such a fussy baby," Queen Elvira said with a small smile. Her hand curled up, a small flash appeared in her hand and she suddenly had a pacifier in her hand. She offered me the pacifier and I accepted it after a moment of hesitation.

My eyes closed after a moment and I sucked on my pacifier contently. The soft clicking noises that the pacifier made filled my ears. I relaxed as Queen Elvira pressed a quick kiss to my forehead but remained sitting next to me.

"My baby," she murmured as she laid down next to me, resting her arm over me protectively.